• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny you post a sreenshot of Thegestyfromdubai.

This guy is DDOS people.
He does send a grabify link to people (which have been reported on CTRL-R by me & many of my friends) in order to get the IP of someone.
Then he runs to his target, starts his ddos attack and kills the guy for exp.

Nice to see you support DDOS. You know this guy is ddosing, cus many screenshots have proven it.
Besides this, you could check chatlogs.

Anyhow:
I hope you understand that I am not trying to offend you.
I am just sharing the voice of a lot of people, in the hope to keep this OT alife as long as possible.

Predicter & Calculator:
As you did ignore all feedback, I can see if my prediction will be right :)

I bet this OT will have less then 100 players online at peakhour by monday.

Lets see who got it at the right end.
- Mr. IKnowEverythingBest
or
- Mr. Predict & Calculator

I don't take you serious mate, I don't even know why you assume that in the first place.

if you go to Rl Tibia after playing original why the hell are you playing here? FAILZORRR

Make this 25% all week Not just Sunday.......
Wild suggestion, but I can think about it, I will announce if it happens

Fribben.

Server is great after 1 month is TOO repetitive, 2 sugestions

• Lower deathloss a bit OR higher exp a bit, not a day, forever until now
  • In order to encourage newcommers make the 2 first stages 50% more.

If you wanna make it sound stupid its not, this way we will make new players start and old players stay.

This poi is was a great idea also.

Just do something ! Before its too late

Currently 180 Players Online, compared to last weeks figures (250 +/-) Fribben supporting DDOS and Cavebotting? Guess you are corrupted in your own way, to make it worse also a dick to other people on the forum and in Game Once again spamming forum with ads and screen shots after somebody making game improvement suggestions. #KeepDiggingYourOwnGrave

Are you stupid? Ond was deleted for cavebotting and he is main leader of a 50 player team. Shut up if you dont know shit

It will be more players when he hiopefully makes updates, so its you who should calm down @MajorHere

Still waiting for the review of forgomar mines XD. server is fine this just happens after a while, you outlasted 90% of your competition. also fuck Thegestyfromdubai. the part about exping is true but part of it is because the places with decent exp are too little and the odds of getting pked there are high.

Higher exp on all stages specially on lower levels, that sounds good. Players are decreasing but not that much I guess thats a good idea. My team still wants to play.

/Lapa

Many teams still want to play.
Problem is simply they have no char to play, cus all are too low level XD

Something like this would be be nice in my opinion.
But probally you won't change it anyways

• 1.Stage : Level 1 to 35 :
90x
  • 2.Stage : Level 36 to 50 :
60x
  • 3.Stage : Level 51 to 70 :
40x
  • 4.Stage : Level 71 to 80 :
25x
  • 5.Stage : Level 81 to 90 :
15x
  • 6.Stage : Level 91 to 100 :
10x
  • 7.Stage : Level 101 to 121 :
6x
  • 8.Stage : Level 122 to 999
4x

People that already left server wont come back. I've never seen such a situation. U woke up a little bit too late Fribben. If u want to improve changes right now, u should consider reseting server. ☺☺

Are you stupid? Ond was deleted for cavebotting and he is main leader of a 50 player team. Shut up if you dont know shit

It will be more players when he hiopefully makes updates, so its you who should calm down @MajorHere

If you actually read what I wrote in previous posts you'd know I'm not talking about Ond~ please get your arguments and facts right, if you can't read English language then I recommend Google Translate.

So today GM Claeron banned 3 of my characters just because I was killing people and he called it "destructive behavior".
He changed passwords to all of them aswell.

This is pvp-enfo server with 6 frags to redskull and 12 frags untill ban. Isn't it obvious that people like me will kill people?
Sorry but if I have a chance to kill 100 mage solo, I'll do it every single time because of exp. This is pvp-enfo after all.

This server was fun but since players are quitting, GM's do some stupid things like Claeron did today.

If killing people on pvp-e server is "destructive behavior" then I don't know whats the point of this OT.

My names in game - Valeerouzz, Julius Caesar, Stiwen Holking.

Since I can't post anything on forum because You changed my passwords, I'll post here.

Funniest thing I've seen on this OT was Claeron's post on forum - "We have been undergoing attacks from the rival server Tibijka who understands that they can't compete with us in quality, they have to attack us to come close to us."

First thing - nobody from Eloth/Tibijka team was ddosing You.
Second - lets talk about Your servers quality - NPC's are laggy as hell, server isn't "smooth" as Tibijka/Eloth is, You are missing alot of 8.0 features and Tibijka/Eloth has all of them. What is this quality You talked about?
We (players) faced alot of lags, alot of DDoS and Your job is to fix it but You didn't. Also We asked for tp to POI, You couldn't add this for almost 4 weeks.
Sorry Fribidden but I don't think that You are ready to host a server.

I'm not here to say some bullsh!t about this OT because its not so bad, it isn't great either.
I'm here to warn everyone who thinks about starting to play - if I'm getting banned for killing people on pvp-e server than ask yourself if You wanna start to play here.

Last edited:
Server is great after 1 month is TOO repetitive, 2 sugestions

• Lower deathloss a bit OR higher exp a bit, not a day, forever until now
  • In order to encourage newcommers make the 2 first stages 50% more.

If you wanna make it sound stupid its not, this way we will make new players start and old players stay.

This poi is was a great idea also.

Just do something ! Before its too late

I will see if we can extend the 25% from sunday and forth.

Still waiting for the review of forgomar mines XD. server is fine this just happens after a while, you outlasted 90% of your competition. also fuck Thegestyfromdubai. the part about exping is true but part of it is because the places with decent exp are too little and the odds of getting pked there are high.

We have not yet decided if we will modify these monsters loot/exp, but I can see how it can boost other hunting environments, so it is under consideration.

People that already left server wont come back. I've never seen such a situation. U woke up a little bit too late Fribben. If u want to improve changes right now, u should consider reseting server. ☺☺
You mean people who sit in teamspeak with Tibijka/Eloth staff?

So today GM Claeron banned 3 of my characters just because I was killing people and he called it "destructive behavior".
He changed passwords to all of them aswell.

This is pvp-enfo server with 6 frags to redskull and 12 frags untill ban. Isn't it obvious that people like me will kill people?
Sorry but if I have a chance to kill 100 mage solo, I'll do it every single time because of exp. This is pvp-enfo after all.

This server was fun but since players are quitting, GM's do some stupid things like Claeron did today.

If killing people on pvp-e server is "destructive behavior" then I don't know whats the point of this OT.

My names in game - Valeerouzz, Julius Caesar, Stiwen Holking.

Since I can't post anything on forum because You changed my passwords, I'll post here.
Funniest thing I've seen on this OT was Claeron's post on forum - "We have been undergoing attacks from the rival server Tibijka who understands that they can't compete with us in quality, they have to attack us to come close to us."

First thing - nobody from Eloth/Tibijka team was ddosing You.
Second - lets talk about Your servers quality - NPC's are laggy as hell, server isn't "smooth" as Tibijka/Eloth is, You are missing alot of 8.0 features and Tibijka/Eloth has all of them. What is this quality You talked about?
We (players) faced alot of lags, alot of DDoS and Your job is to fix it but You didn't. Also We asked for tp to POI, You couldn't add this for almost 4 weeks.
Sorry Fribidden but I don't think that You are ready to host a server.

I'm not here to say some bullsh!t about this OT because its not so bad, it isn't great either.
I'm here to warn everyone who thinks about starting to play - if I'm getting banned for killing people on pvp-e server than ask yourself if You wanna start to play here.

Pozdrawiam Zabijaka i paru gitów z Puszejro. Luco zawsze był i będzie policyjną wtyką.

You were not banished for pking a level 100, you were banished because you are one disgusting double faced person like most people who I banished from the server, who acts in a certain way in public and pretends that they do nothing but behind close bars, they say and do alot more than anyone expect.

Gowno OTS Julit, GM Corrupted and Stupid, Go Next :p
Anyone should ask themselves how much hatred can a banishment do? Or is it an agenda behind it? For anyone who really don't understand this, I will explain it again, these people do not shower out normal hatred or normal troll posts, they are directing proper and well-thought posts to undermine this server, this is their only attempt to even launch fail servers like Eloth/Tibijka. You call me corrupt? You are an argumentative person who probably have nothing in your life that is of importance, since you don't mind babysitting this thread with your nonsense and attempt to "destroy" my server and reputation.

I can't understand how someone can consider themselves having a life when they camp my threads day in and day out with negativity, why is it so important to bash on this server? Why not just move on if you don't like it? Like, even if you want to open this fail server Eloth/Tibijka, just do it, don't be afraid. You had your chance 2 weeks ago but you were so scared, now you come to my thread all the time trying to shower out your insecurities and your low life personalities.

When I read your replies all I see is depression written all over your faces, it is like the most sadest people I ever encountered in my life, how can you waste so much time of your life to write so much nonsense on a freaking game forum? Move on with your life and do something important. People play this game because it is one of the greatest tactical games and it is very fun to enjoy in different aspects, it is not meant to be your life. Stop taking things so serious and either play or don't play, I am not your father, so I don't even understand why you shower out all your emotions, this is embaressing to read from 20+ guys who should be running their life, not destroying it with negativity.

Fribben.

Its not like I'm a "fanboi" of Eloth/Tibijka but even You would agree that this is best 8.0 server in history. I'm not talking about Eloth's GM's, I'm talking about game engine and all of ingame details.

I know that I did nothing wrong and I didn't deserve a ban but whatever. Swedes told me that I can't even talk to You like I would talk to a normal person. I didn't believed them when They said You're "child/childish".
As I said before - server is/was good and We had alot of fun but would be even better if You listen to community.
We didn't asked You for miracles, we asked for 1-2h of work about the server and You did nothing.
I'm not sure if You don't know how to fix some stuff or You're just one of those kids who don't listen if mommy says "ill not buy you a candy".

Server was good and You destroyed it. Ask Your Swedish friends, after all They said it first ;)

Its not like I'm a "fanboi" of Eloth/Tibijka but even You would agree that this is best 8.0 server in history. I'm not talking about Eloth's GM's, I'm talking about game engine and all of ingame details.

I know that I did nothing wrong and I didn't deserve a ban but whatever. Swedes told me that I can't even talk to You like I would talk to a normal person. I didn't believed them when They said You're "child/childish".
As I said before - server is/was good and We had alot of fun but would be even better if You listen to community.
We didn't asked You for miracles, we asked for 1-2h of work about the server and You did nothing.
I'm not sure if You don't know how to fix some stuff or You're just one of those kids who don't listen if mommy says "ill not buy you a candy".

Server was good and You destroyed it. Ask Your Swedish friends, after all They said it first ;)

You are one weird fella.

Fribben.

""People play this game because it is one of the greatest tactical games and it is very fun to enjoy in different aspects..."

I'm one of those people. It was fun to fight against Flomes, Wille, Xirvisa and others but me and other community members wanted more and by "more" I mean we wanted server to grow. I feel like Swedish people, me, my teammates and other community member tried to do more for the server than You(Fribben) ever did.
You fixed gfb's and Your work was done for 4 weeks. I don't even understand why You couldn't fix svargrond pz bug and add POI tp for 4 weeks.
All of the things We asked for would take around 1 hour of Your time.
And If You would have any idea about hosting a server, You would know how to fix those small lags/spikes while You try to move. You just don't care about the server and Your community and You should admit it.

I know few things about servers and trust me, fixing all of the issues of this server would take 2-8 hours. You couldn't make it in 4 weeks.
You just don't give a single fk or You don't know how to fix those things.

I hope You will fix this untill You launch next 8.0 server and I hope You'll learn at ur mistakes. If You do then next edition will be amazing.

I like this server but fribben your attitude is like a little girl on period, sorry..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back