• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 Days ago after you banned me I told you, the server will die, teams and players will leave. You permanently banned me shortly after posting on this thread. Now I cannot be happier to say that it was worth it as:
1. Now everybody knows that you're as corrupted as every other GM.
2. Everybody knows you're a total fuck for banning people for no reason.
3. You're ignorant and so full of yourself it's unbelievable.
4. You don't know how to run, update and maintain a server.
5. I'm so glad I haven't wasted more time by levelling up a new character.

There is only one thing I agree with you about though. When you said that this server is "By the players, for the players" as it's us who made the server. All the teams that dedicated their time by participating in epic battles everyday and the competition we encountered every day. It was really fun guys, well played to Swedish team as we had great fun fighting you. Let's hope we can do this again sometime soon on a different server. Shutout to whole of Veziv team and Pushejro!

Let's hope we can do this again sometime soon on a different server.

As I told everyone, apes who can't run Eloth/Tibijka without trying to mudthrow my server to get players to join theirs, is it because no war player wants to join that server because they know he is corrupt? Sad case :) Well you call me corrupt for banning you? Who are you even? Nobody from your team even cared that you got banished because you are a nobody, OriginalTibia is not my life, it's my hobby. When you understand that, you realize how I run things.

I run my server in essence to provide a great atmosphere, not a cry baby bandwagon where they need emotional support from me, once again I am not your father. If nobody wants to play OriginalTibia, I can retire and leave, I don't care that much to be honest, but as long as there is a need for this server and it fits me to host, I will host it.

Now get the fuck out of my thread because you guys are fucking depressing lol.

Fribben.

"I run my server in essence to provide a great atmosphere..".
Lets talk about atmosphere:
- every1 cry because server isn't smooth, You don't do sh!t and You can't change simple things
Lets talk about good points of the server right now:
- sick war because of Ond, Wille, Xirvisa, Flomes, Adde, Iskall and others from Swedish team. (edit: forgot about BSP)
- good vocation balance, maybe exori and exura gran needs a little bit of work but the rest is perfect
- GM Claeron. He banned me but it doesnt matter because he's always there to answer on peoples reports, and he's listening, not like You
- well, thats all.

If Odyn is Nordic god of war, Thor is god of thunder then Fribben has to be god of foolishness and failure.

If You don't know how to fix all of those things then just ask for help. I bet there is alot of poeple like me here, I'd fuckin help You do it for free.
Just to have a nice server, with many teams to fight.

;)

Last edited:
Why are you still replying to me, 2 days ago you've said that you won't reply to me and yet you replied to my every post? Are you that desperate ? And why would anyone care that I Got banned ? I wasn't asking you or anybody from my team to ask you for unban apart from 1 person after which you replied to him with something similar to "We don't make exceptions for people depending on what team or what their rank is"
You're pathetic Fribben.

Fribben !! Why are you so angry for ? People here want to play but IT need an resett and some small changes thats IT.

Fribben !! Why are you so angry for ? People here want to play but IT need an resett and some small changes thats IT.
People even want to help him but he doesn't listen.

Listen Fribben, I get it, You're one of those people who always have to say the last word. But this time You should listen to people because no1 is trying to offend You or Your server. Every single shittalk here is to help.
If people wouldn't see a nicer future for Your server nobody would give a single fk, but community do give a fk.
Just calm down, make a vote about reseting server, ask for help if You need any and originaltibia will be amazing.
If You won't then You'll close the server untill next week or two and no1 would ever join it again. Learn at Your mistakes and other servers mistakes.

wont go reading all bullshit... but i can tell even though many players are retarded:
fribben stop fking monitoring to bann every player, you are leaving us without fking enemies

stop digging ur own grave, really

EDIT: I DONT WANT RESET AND WANT SERVER TO STAY ALIVE, SO TAKE CARE

No one is flaming Fribben.

We do only suggest changes which makes the OT more fun for the community and adds lifetime to the server.

Fribben is the only one on this thread who is insulting everyone and defending himself for no reason.

No one is flaming Fribben.

We do only suggest changes which makes the OT more fun for the community and adds lifetime to the server.

Fribben is the only one on this thread who is insulting everyone and defending himself for no reason.
I didnt read all posts, but when 1 gm delete 3 chars becouse he was "Player Killing" server is going -----> to the shit....

1 guy deleted-> his 5 friends leave -> propaganda on forums makes server look bad-> more players leave ... etc.. until we are on 0

We wont have enemies soon if it goes this way

Thats why i wrote here
Stop monitoring and let server take it course with updates

Why wouldn't it be okay ? where does it state in the rules what you can and can't say? On the other hand if i knew that stating my opinion towards your ot will cause a ban then maybe i wouldn't of said it but then again not like you said anything about writing that.

Welcome to Fribben OT. You should have listen to Swedes when They tried to warn us about his childish attitude and mental problems.
Around 10 people from enemy team tried to warn me, but I didn't listen cuz I couldnt believe that some1 like that can host a server.

People even want to help him but he doesn't listen.

Listen Fribben, I get it, You're one of those people who always have to say the last word. But this time You should listen to people because no1 is trying to offend You or Your server. Every single shittalk here is to help.
If people wouldn't see a nicer future for Your server nobody would give a single fk, but community do give a fk.
Just calm down, make a vote about reseting server, ask for help if You need any and originaltibia will be amazing.
If You won't then You'll close the server untill next week or two and no1 would ever join it again. Learn at Your mistakes and other servers mistakes.

some minutes later

Welcome to Fribben OT. You should have listen to Swedes when They tried to warn us about his childish attitude and mental problems.
Around 10 people from enemy team tried to warn me, but I didn't listen cuz I couldnt believe that some1 like that can host a server.

Yes right, one moment you say one thing and the other you say another, schizophrenic to a high degree mate.

I don't care about any of you that is the issue, you think you got some power because you have teams of 50+ players, I delete every single one of you if you disobey the rules, you are nothing above or less than any other players, everyone is in the same position. Talk shit, and you get out. Simple logic. If you don't like it, go find yourselves a corruptive server where you can boss the owner around as you please, wont work here.

Fribben.

was really funny to play at the beginning, but its already deadskii

Major shut the fuck up noone cares about your hurt feelings, weak bitchboy.

Fribben, remember one of my first posts here, when the sv was just starting? I gave you an advice to ignore people bitching, because they wont stop no matter what you reply, its normal in every server, no matter if its the best or worst OT. The only thing you could do is give them a smile and forget about it and improve the server. I enjoyed a lot playing your server, i just stopped for personal reasons but not because of the amazing gameplay! Hope next time you take my prior advice before the next server start and you will see how things will flow much better, your servers always have a lot of potential its all about u to make it perfect.

Regards,
Sir-Boltzinho

You expect to have a server and everyone talk good about it?
If someone talks bullshit simply ignore.
If you are going to delete everyone for this matter we wont have enemies to fight.

sometimes this people who bitch on your server simply troll for a while, but the next day they play for sure.

JUST DONT DELETE PPL JUST IGNORE

Major shut the fuck up noone cares about your hurt feelings, weak bitchboy.

Damn kid I must have really hurt your feelings in game xD Btw nice history of posts on the forum, 90% of them being negative towards others.

Why wouldn't it be okay ? where does it state in the rules what you can and can't say? On the other hand if i knew that stating my opinion towards your ot will cause a ban then maybe i wouldn't of said it but then again not like you said anything about writing that. by the time i get unban the ots will have 5 ppl online XD
by the looks of other posts you are banning a lot of people for no reasons / stupid reasons that noone knows about, better if you made warnings and made a proper rules page but ye its a bit too late for that :oops:

I Got banned for the same thing, but having it as a text in the spell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back