• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why you want the exp stage so low, sorcs have already been nerfed so the only benefit from having lvl 200 would be the speed and some more dmg(it's not much dmg as it only scales with ml?), some tankyness,. If you are trapped in a ob you are 90% going to die. it wouldn't hurt to have high exp. imo druid is to op, knights/paladin is basicly a non factor in battles (open battles), they can mwall but thats it, they are very good in close battles and making cash tho. Sorcerers not very good maybe only 1v1 and in pvm idk. + fix original client requred to connect, no 8.0 client with ip changer.
Waiting for reset and better edition

Last edited:
@Major Here The only feelings you ever hurt is your mom's every time she looks at you.. You seriously have 21 messages on this thread and all of them are full of tears. Get over it and move on noone cares. Behave better next time and you wont get banned

Scumbag fribben makes Ryan look like a saint

wasted opportunity

#BringBackRyan

The server died becouse its no updates and becouse you made last stage too low (everyone said that at the beginning but you ignored, same with poi shortcut)

Maybe try to higher last stage to 6x static forever.
Higher 2x every beggining stages (50x to 100x). To encourage new commers to stay.
It doesnt matter, you need players, get them somehow.
If you stand still you will see server slowly diing. Act!

@Major Here The only feelings you ever hurt is your mom's every time she looks at you.. You seriously have 21 messages on this thread and all of them are full of tears. Get over it and move on noone cares. Behave better next time and you wont get banned

Dam you are really mad. What did I do to you to to make you so butt hurt ? Anyways using my mother in an argument just proves that you're no older than 12. I recommend attending an anger management program before it's too late.

All those posts are so sad. Some people start playing thinking about the server death and this thinking leads to the server death. People can't play OTs anymore, they can't feel to be satisfied with the OT when the OT has no mega ultra hype.

All those posts are so sad. Some people start playing thinking about the server death and this thinking leads to the server death. People can't play OTs anymore, they can't feel to be satisfied with the OT when the OT has no mega ultra hype.
Well players online are decreasing. Server will die soon if nothing changes.But server isnt dead yet, fribben have time to fix it.
But its not nice that people get deleted for writing bullshit (It happens on every server)

Well players online are decreasing. Server will die soon if nothing changes.But server isnt dead yet, fribben have time to fix it.
But its not nice that people get deleted for writing bullshit (It happens on every server)
I never deleted anyone in my server due bs(only banned them from my server forum if it was too cancer).
People think that changing x or y will save the server. It only works if its some major flaw that is really preventing people from having a fun time. Anyway, most of players just make proposals without a good argument thinking they are right because they know what they are talking about. If you want to do something about it, write a proper post with good content.
About the server dying, as far my experience goes, most of ot players right now just come to play to a server and when its starts decreasing players they just leave. Every server suffers from this besides hexera and aurera, both old servers.

This ot was really amazing, but for now u should reset it for like 3 days, boost more tombs, add shortcut, upload it on otservlist again for next start, and lets play again. Everyone will join for sure, Punio will stream from this ot again and u will have like 500 ppl online or more.

I don't even played here, but I have to say that this Fribben really loves himself XD He should ban himself for "destructive behaviour" :D

Alot of people talks about higher exp-stage but most of them don't understand "why".
This server is called "hardcore pvp-enfo" which means people will kill You and You will kill people.
Obviously exp stage here would be called "a high exp stage" on every other server but not OriginalTibia. If You can't buy bless, You fight alot then obviously You will die and lose more than 2 lvls. This exp stage would work perfectly with bless because people wouldn't lose so many lvls after death.

Only 2 solutions would work well for community.
1. Same exp stage + bless system
2. Kinda higher exp stage and no bless system, just like it is now.

And about this whole "hate Fribben thing" - its because his attitude. People love this server and it could be great if he would listen like he did with gfb dmg reduction.

Sorry for "englando" but its saturday :v

No bless system is what makes this great, everyone who died goes back to fight. Only higher the exp from now on like eeveryone suggest

Keep Calm and Original

we are still on war

Stay on the server, boost exp also

fRIBBEN: can you unbann veziv team so we can have better proper fights?

Well if you arent unbanning people, my team Hell Seger 50 people will quit the server if we cant ahve proper fights,
we play for fight, we will kill our enemies, you dont have to with banishements

/Lapa.

Well if you arent unbanning people, my team Hell Seger 50 people will quit the server if we cant ahve proper fights,
we play for fight, we will kill our enemies, you dont have to with banishements

/Lapa.
+1 Gopan

in-game name : Peet Xeffisovsky
Ban reason : Spamming
Screenshot : Screenshot
Banned for : I Really dont know reason why I am banned, An guy asked in help or trade chanel server dead? I said yes, after 1-2 mins GM Fribben Ban my character, Because server is ded,Server ago had more than 300-400+ Players online, And now Only 150.
I hope u will unban me.
Thanks !

guys stop crying that the ots is dying when we are fighting 50 v 50

i got banned for my own fault which i acknowledge and i was my mistake , bit childish from my behalf which im sorry for.

the ot is good stop crying about cash lvls etc its perfect the way it is :)

Is it worth too go level today? eading all this shit makes me think server will be donezo by the end of next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back