• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Pythera | 8.6 | 24/7 | Great Wars | Rl Map | Supporting team

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need even a poll about it. It's made for Evolution Map and not Real maps looool
100% agree.
can you finally remove this fkin healing shit and overpowered donator shit?
100% agree.

Paladin are overpowerd and you call this balanced? You kidding right ?! seriously I don't know why people want to PVP on this server .Paladin's healing like 1000-1300 with "exura san" they should heal like 500-900 I mean in Real Tibia they heal like that.

Paladin's healing is alright, they gotta fix the exhaustion, though, that's fucked.

The Loot-Rate from Frost Dragons are so crappy, that have to be changed.
I was hunting over 3 Hours Frosts!!!!, and just looted 4 rh and some Tower Shields, not even 1 DSM!!

@up
that's still much higher than rl tibia
You're just too used to those ots where you get 3 dsm in every dragon lord

No i get alot of lag also
We haven't optimized the database yet, that can be what's causing it.
Paladin's healing is alright, they gotta fix the exhaustion, though, that's fucked.
What's wrong with the exhaustion? We need some more information before we can do any changes, thanks.
The Loot-Rate from Frost Dragons are so crappy, that have to be changed.
I was hunting over 3 Hours Frosts!!!!, and just looted 4 rh and some Tower Shields, not even 1 DSM!!
We want to keep the loot rate low so it still we be hard to obtain rares. Also I really doubt you were hunting active for 3 hours and got that little loot, still it can be bad luck.

I just looted my frist DSM, but i stopped hunting now, because i'm tiered. :)

The exhaustion is too high. It's not like realtibia. You can use UEs faster than you can use healing spells, that's what's fucked. With this, You guys shouldn't raise the exhaust of offensive spells, you should just lower it for the the healing spells.

just balance the vocations. make paladins heal MUCH less! knights melee damage
and remove that you can see how much you heal it sucks so fucking much and annoying

the healing spells got high exhausted.. they should have 1 second exhausted and they got like 1.5sec~~
decrease knights power damage, a bit knights healing and paladins healing ofc, also take off the fucking star wand -.-

Knight's healing is perfect, it's not high and it's not to low, and they've already decreased the knight damage, isn't that pretty obvious?

Knight's healing is perfect, it's not high and it's not to low, and they've already decreased the knight damage, isn't that pretty obvious?

Agree!
The Knight damage without Solar Axe and alot of Skills sux, the Healing is okay.
I have Solar Axe and good Skills, i'm hitting the Frost Dragon like shit, most times under 100!
Thats pretty gay i guess, my Girlfriend already stopped playing. :s

More Trainer are needed, every single Trainer is full.

13:57 New record: 607 players are logged in.

rofl knights are a tankers, 2 eks lvl 200+ with donation weapon and decent skills can combo a 200 mage wtf?

If they simply fix the healing, it wont be any problem.

That's even possible in real tibia.

Utito tempo, 2 meele hits & exori gran.

I'm getting bored, there are alot of Bugs.

1. If u dont have enough Money to buy bless, he take the Money u have and u lose ur BP.
2. Okolnir NPC dont travel but takes ur Money if u are in PZ.
3. Paralyze is fucking CRAZY, or its the Exhaust thats to fucked on this Server.
4. To less Trainers, u have to wait for Server Crash to get one.

Dunno people said Knight and Pally ist best, but it isn't.
I never played a Paladin, but i know that Knight is biggest suck i ever seen, the healing is good but the attack is the biggest suck. ;)
I was fighting a Mage on Okolnir, he was DASHING away, he was laughing about me. lol

@up

Exori Gran & Utito Tempo, do u know how much Mana it takes?
Its fucking hard to make Money on this Server, and the Mana Potion go empty like shit.
Its not possible to hold Exori Gran and Utito Tempo.

BUG: Now i got again the bug that i can't login, he alaway say > Invalid account name.

Last edited:
Spash, you honestly must be one of the biggest noobs that has ever walked on this planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back