• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Pythera | 8.6 | 24/7 | Great Wars | Rl Map | Supporting team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove exp scroll / addon doll and add blood herbs, 8,6 items to shop thanks
/Drit'ek~

af edit delete star tear :D

@Heroic
I want to know why u have to insult, its just poor to insult, when i just post my opinion. ;)

@up
U are right, i dont like the Addon Doll and Exp Scroll also. :)
But i understand they have to get Money to pay the Root.

Take a look at the Hits of my Knight.

Level: 150+
Skills: 96 AXE
AXE: Stonecutters Axe

19:48 You deal 119 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 44 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 143 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 50 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 18 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 48 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 13 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 52 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 84 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 69 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 85 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 35 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 97 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 72 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 95 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 60 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 118 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 64 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 216 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 38 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 69 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 46 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 131 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 47 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 84 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 53 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 204 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 68 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 37 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 4 damage to Skruven.
19:48 You deal 160 damage to Skruven.

19:48 Skruven [163]: nice hits
19:48 Skruven [163]: hahahahaah

Skurven = MAGE!

Knights and Pally own?... I'm just asking in what they own. LOL!

One more who telling this....

20:01 S****x [192]: sec
20:01 S****x [192]: 19:59 You deal 301 damage to Saint. 19:59 You deal 99 damage to Saint. 19:59 You deal 194 damage to Saint. 19:59 You deal 35 damage to Saint. 19:59 You deal 98 damage to Saint. 19:59 You deal 98 damage to Saint. 19:59 You deal 32 damage to Saint. 19:59 Yo
20:01 S****x [192]: true.. kinda suck

Last edited:
That's even possible in real tibia.

Utito tempo, 2 meele hits & exori gran.

u dont' know what are you talking about, 2 eks could never 1 hit combo 200 mage imn rl tibia

just change the knights power, how come a 170 ek with ml 8 atacked me 500 with e gran?lmao

I suppose the GM is kinda corrupted.

Name: Sora Ice
Sex: male
Profession: Elder Druid
Level: 251
Frags: 143
Residence: Thais
Guild membership: Leader of the Crew
Last login: Aug 19 2010, 12:37:39 CEST
Created: Aug 14 2010, 15:04:36 CEST
Account Status: Premium Account

18 Aug 2010, 22:45 Killed at level 220 by Jadzia Knight and by Peeid.

and some hours later

19 Aug 2010, 00:47 Killed at level 231 by Excavator and by Zuckov.

And today he is already 250+ although the stages are low?^.-

Also you ain't able to create a guild.

Fix it we can't create a guild but do it fast please so my team can fight later.

I suppose the GM is kinda corrupted.

18 Aug 2010, 22:45 Killed at level 220 by Jadzia Knight and by Peeid.

and some hours later

19 Aug 2010, 00:47 Killed at level 231 by Excavator and by Zuckov.

And today he is already 250+ although the stages are low?^.-

Also you ain't able to create a guild.

We GMs haven't give anyone exp/item so just forget that we're corrupted.

gz fix the guild thingy 'On your account all characters are in guilds or have too low level to create new guild.' im 225+ so shud be possible. =/

Do you even care about your fucking OT???? Or why do you visit other Sites, don't update the Server and just fix this guild bug rofl.
Always "busy" with fixxing bugs. Youa re watching other advertisements etc instead of supporting the Server. I smell a reset already.

You don't know a fucking shit how it is to run a OT with 500+ players online. I can't even login with a ghost mode without getting heavily spammed and it's hard to always help and always be in a good mood for that. Imagine yourself getting 100+ PMs ingame with players who thinks that spam you about hes/her opinion and want it to come through, and if you won't answer in 10 seconds you get called "noob" and very offensive words I won't even mention here.
We also had alot of reports about that bug and I bet you have seen them but you're so dumb that you do another report about it and you start talking about resets.

Why does it "smell" like a reset? We don't have any plans at all to do a reset.
The only reason why there will be a reset on Pythera is becuse the players want it and they don't so there will not be a reset. Why would we lie about we being busy fixing others bugs?
We are actually very busy. First of all Kimoth started taking hes driving lessons and I started school again so we don't have the time we had before when the server started.
Actually we're fixing alot of things you won't notice as a player, but those things take time and if they players won't see results in one day they start to think there will be a reset, or atleast you.

Kimoth is taking a look into this bug to see if anything looks supected to be wrong, this is not becuse your stupid post it's becuse we want to satisfy our good, nice players, we wouldn't even care if we only had players like you in our server, I'm really glad that there are a few who understand us developers and try to be nice to us.
Also that's the best to get a respond from us, tell what you want in a nice sentence and it's a way bigger chance that we reply to you.

I don't want people like you in this thread, all you do is posting complaints, this is advertisement thread not a darn complaint thread. I beg you, please get out of this thread or change your attitude to something better becuse I can't take these stupid people who think that we developers can do 793283 things at the same time.

First yeah knight are really OP,2 Knight almost one shooted me and i saw a friends 220+ RP got killed by 3 knight and 1 Mage combo so...

@ those guyz saying that god/Gm is corrupted this is for you (waria~ or w/e your name)
Do you even know how to exp guyz before tell me that i had exp/item from GM/GOD?
Ha yeah of course you guyz are probly botting for like 3kk/H? and Btw i'm manualling to like 10 at 20KK/H depent how fast i'm etc.

Btw Saro I sent you an MP.

//Sora Ice

Last edited:
Is the website down? Or is it just me.
I cannot access the website and yeah, ek has too high dmg (pls dont answer to this if ur EK urself in pythera)
You should get some GM-s or tutors imo.

Iriana Download Package <3

Probably but who cares, they got players and thats all that matters unfortunately =/

Last edited:
Yo Snach Sora Ice here ^^

Bah the Website/OT is down we need wait for Saro OR His mate for Restart it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back