• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Pythera | 8.6 | 24/7 | Great Wars | Rl Map | Supporting team

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to extend the map and the majority of them 400 people are actually botting and none of them are getting banned

We will add some kind of Custom Island with big hunting places, and about the botters. We're going to get some GMs for that but not in awhile, I did some bans today.

BUMP! Would be nice if more teams would move here, so we'd get more battles.

Yeah I would like to see some funny battles to!

PS:The maximum on this game world was 494 players on Aug 14 2010, 21:56:50.

cuz of the donations, you can see how much u heal, ppl can use anti paralyze if ppl like it okay, I dont.. :)

cuz of the donations, you can see how much u heal, ppl can use anti paralyze if ppl like it okay, I dont.. :)

Why does the donations ruin the server so much? And how much people heal, just gotta say lol on that one^^ And about the anti paralyze, what should we do about it then?

you kidding right?

Solar sword.
You see a solar sword (Atk:60, Def:30 +3). It can only be wielded properly by players of level 140 or higher. It weighs 67.00 oz.

Oo

paralyze should be like real tibia - one second delay not two.

You see a slingshot (Atk:70). It weighs 12.00 oz.

You see a solar axe (Atk:60, Def:29 +3).

You see a solar sword (Atk:60, Def:30 +3).

You see a dark trinity mace (Atk:60, Def:32 -1).

Star tear

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Tbh this healing shit is so annoying and just makes the war ugly imo.

Make the paralyze harder? like 1 sec delay if you get paralyzed or so ?

Fix the paralyze, make it last longer, remove/nerf the power of the mage donation wand. Fix the fragsystem, one frag should go away after 2 hours, not 9999 days. Edit the redskull length, and increase the number of frags that's needed to get redskulled. You should fix the exhaustion of healing spells, aswell, that's just fucked. That's about it, fix it, and you'll have a better server, simple as that.

You should fix so u can't see how much your healing, its just annoying and u can't see a shit in close battles..'

-Lebban

You don't need even a poll about it. It's made for Evolution Map and not Real maps looool

There's no balance in the vocations because of the attack speed.

Knights / Paladins dominate this server.

It's easy as hell to kill a knight. With 15 ppl they'll easily get onehit. Also, please read my other post, you gotta fix those things.

Becuse of some stupid reason we got banned at otservlist, no clue why.

This server has been banned!
Reason: Spoofing data info - non logout zones

can you finally remove this fkin healing shit and overpowered donator shit?

Agreeeeeed! Fix the frags aswell, it takes a maximum of 10 minutes to fix it all.

Is it allowed to have Anti-Idle on Trainers, because someone is unsing a Dance-Bot there, his name called Reick.
Well if Botting is illegal he should be banned like the rest of the People.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back