• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Pythera | 8.6 | 24/7 | Great Wars | Rl Map | Supporting team

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is online here and got not even 1 Minute to take a look.
I'm going to leave this Server, will be the best, since nothing goona happen there

He is online here and got not even 1 Minute to take a look.
I'm going to leave this Server, will be the best, since nothing goona happen there

Edit:
Btw.. Guys u also have to fix the Paralyze, its fucking to hard, i was in 5 seconds like 8x Paralyze.
If u got Paralyzed, u can easly say u are dead also.

I tought you were goin quit? rofl

May be it's like me and got his comp open 24/7?

So stop blame

I tought you were goin quit? rofl

May be it's like me and got his comp open 24/7?

So stop blame

Yea i'm going to quit, i go with my Real Friends on Server with active Stuff.
Just wanted to tell the Stuff, maybe next Year they have some time to fix it.
Btw.. Saro is just jumping from thread to thread, so i dont think he isn't on PC. ;)

It's not sora, he's playing pythera -.- 250~ why would he do that, and no, that noobchars were not ours, just 1 and it was a guy who had no char and just came to watch but the tentation was big and he traped, now: Javi he was without war mode, and? he got skull, who more.. tell me names. And we don't snake? We raped you all at the closed battle(because you can't convince your team to make ob, cuz u are scareds or smthng, come on dude a guy on your ventrilo is telling me you are scareds of fighting on an Open Battle-.- so don't tell me we are a bunch of noobs, you are all screaming on the ventrilo. Now call us noobs we at least fucked you all 120-80. Cya :)

AAAAND don't reply with bad words here cuz i'm the only in my team who got acc on otland, so you are 100 vs me. bb

hahaha lmao, you never sneak? You guys are bunch of no lifers who sneak us all night long, always if I go bot you guys are comming 10 mins later with ur whole team haha since im not pu**y as ur team who leave warmode if u go bot. You raped us in close battles ? How many do we had, 0 ? It was our first battle against you guys today lol. ofc we scream in vent if some people dont listen or do what anyone of us say. 120-80? '118 : 120' thats the stats right now, explain please.

about your noob chars:

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1485/nonoobcharnonoaaaaaaaaa.jpg

conversation between one guy from your team and my team:

23:50 Xusdoe: »tell ur guild
23:50 Xusdoe: »plx
23:50 Xusdoe: »:(
23:50 Xusdoe [239]: gime the name
23:50 Xusdoe: »we wont fight again S:
23:50 Xusdoe [239]: of noob char
23:50 Yarkeb [203]: exevo pan
23:50 Xusdoe: »igot cam
23:50 Xusdoe: »i willg ive u later
23:50 Mahmoudali [203]: utamo vita
23:50 Melhaar [206]: utamo vita
23:50 Yarkeb [203]: UTANI GRAN HUR
23:50 Xusdoe [239]: we got alot

bej looser

sorry for double post but fix the damn laggs else me and my team will leave this ot.

ey saro u should really focus on fixing the last details cos they r ruining our chance to play a lot of things left to do like fixing guilds createing bug, fix the ddos etc

hahaha lmao, you never sneak? You guys are bunch of no lifers who sneak us all night long, always if I go bot you guys are comming 10 mins later with ur whole team haha since im not pu**y as ur team who leave warmode if u go bot. You raped us in close battles ? How many do we had, 0 ? It was our first battle against you guys today lol. ofc we scream in vent if some people dont listen or do what anyone of us say. 120-80? '118 : 120' thats the stats right now, explain please.

about your noob chars:

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1485/nonoobcharnonoaaaaaaaaa.jpg

conversation between one guy from your team and my team:

23:50 Xusdoe: »tell ur guild
23:50 Xusdoe: »plx
23:50 Xusdoe: »:(
23:50 Xusdoe [239]: gime the name
23:50 Xusdoe: »we wont fight again S:
23:50 Xusdoe [239]: of noob char
23:50 Yarkeb [203]: exevo pan
23:50 Xusdoe: »igot cam
23:50 Xusdoe: »i willg ive u later
23:50 Mahmoudali [203]: utamo vita
23:50 Melhaar [206]: utamo vita
23:50 Yarkeb [203]: UTANI GRAN HUR
23:50 Xusdoe [239]: we got alot

bej looser

Bla bla bla. Words and words. YOUR F*CKING TEAM IS AFRAID FOR DO AN OPEN BATTLE, BECAUSE WE KICK UR ASS FROM PYTHERA! YOU KNOW IT NOOBS

thats why when we asked u before the long downtime your team didnt came couple of times, you just sneak. :)

Omfg stop spamming this thread, fight in PM or something. Yeye u are both so 1337 omg killz everyone gtfo now. Who gives a shit.

Probly didn't installed it since they changed hosting compagny i don't know really =/

Edit : look at last new server offline on a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back