• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France]Ranger's Arcani |NEW CLASS|BETA|FULL CUSTOM|

Exp rate

• Constant x1

Votes: 93 44.5%
  • Low stage

Votes: 79 37.8%
  • Other

Votes: 37 17.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
released a client with a coinminer but I scanned my pc and didn't find nothing so I dunno if some1 was lieing to try sabotage their launch. client kept crashing every 1 min so people were saying theres coinminer etc..

This is not the server you´re talking about

- Added adventurer to Chaeck. You can sell useless items to him
- Change limit of life and mana steal from 3% of your max health/mana to 5%
- Added two new wands, Shadow Rod (with deadly shadow spell) and Blessed sceptre (with bless healing spell)
- Added missing translates
- Fixed Heal Friend spell, now should works - Added two new channels, Damage Log and Loot Log - Fixed NPC shop system, now NPCs take your money from bank correctly
- Added information about critical hits in Server Log
- Fixed Earth Familiar healing bug (healed every person who stand on the same tile as familiar)
- Added new spell for Occultists (deadly shadow) and wand with that spell

more info in discord :)

Last edited:
PzKq2EU.jpg

Is there a new client now? I tried to play after a few weeks and it says I need the original client but I don't even know how to get to the website lol

Is there a new client now? I tried to play after a few weeks and it says I need the original client but I don't even know how to get to the website lol
yes, its new launcher you can get it in our discord :)

Finally i beat my first red dragon! That was rough fight!
jUyzCBh.jpg

We're working on translations (quest log is done few weeks ago, we fight with dialogues) for our English spekaing players. We will announce when they're ready (main NPCs).
Another video from our player:

Info by Oskar:
Game engine version 0.0.0.5329.22102017
- Fixed regeneration and aura of pain spells
- Replaced outfits for all trolls
- Rework look at item system and all send spells functions
- Updated loot for some monsters
- Updated armor formula (monsters will be a little bit stronger)
- Added coryms items to Stailim offer
- Added blessed fountains to Cirith (gives regeneration effect, 2 health and mana points per second for 60 seconds)
- Decreased strength of slimes and rats Client version 0.5.3.2102017
- Rework parse spells and item attributes function
- Replaced trolls outfits and corpses(edytowane)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back