• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realera 7.4 | REALMAP + CUSTOM AREAS + NEW BIG QUESTS | MID/HIGHRATE | STARTING 3d FEB-2017

4 days left and only 46 characters created =\ unless you got a facebook page with alot of members or a community i cant see this server being serious.
If the server is serious or not doesnt depends on amount of players but on the staff, doesnt it? Hopefully there will be some more registrations right before it opens. I got like 60-65 accounts created but few of them do not have a character yet

The thing about like, darkot is that he doesnt remove the characters and accounts after every reset, thats why he got thousends of players registerd before a new start. I think classicus had when it was populair maybe 150-200 registerd players before start but 10 min after the start it was like 400-500 players joining.

Also
Do not forget this is my first startup on this server so 46 characters 3 days before start is for me pretty good since I have no reputation yet. Hopefully my logo will appear on otservlist today. Was meant for it to be up yesterday but the picture was to large to add so I made it smaller and mailed him yesterday,

2 days left fellas ! 80+ accounts has been made and as far as I think there will be hell of alot more right before server starts, hopefully !!! Join today and get ready to game on friday 18.00 EU time !! :D

Nice - Record 25 ppl online.

Good Luck.
After registration you get redirected to a downloadpage, and that page was fucked up with download link. I had over 150 players registerd and my guessing is they did not enter the normal download site cuz when they saw that download link was broken at registrationpage they quit. Thats my guessing and it feels bad tbh.

After server save the server it turns offline and a gamemaster has to use /openserver in order to allow players to connect. It will be fixed after next server save and as soon as gamemasters are available, the server will go up.

Come on! This one needs another chance.

sms shop ruined ot and back commercial.

There are no SMS option available to purchase points. If you just meant to the shop, there are no items that could "ruin" the server at all.

very good server, just need some more players and pls remove djinn scroll

Back