• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you did ots for 2 days to once again steal the belts to other ots.
After closing ots thief done belts from the database server and you're happy.
The fools are doing the same numbers and passwords other ots.
You never no search boters. You only open ots , later close have passwords people on other ots and you happy.
I no like you. I like your ots but need game masters and you must no close ots all time.

Well both theories are wrong. Server got DDoS'd last night and I had to change IP which result in another failure that I have to make a new client and everyone has to re-download it due to the fact that I didn't put a domain in it, just my raw IP ...

And Tampon, you are not allowed in my server ever again when it comes online. You might as well stop writing in this thread right now.

Mex and his teams bot:
21ljwcg.jpg

buehehehehheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Why do you forbid me to play the OTS.
Because I tell the truth in a forum?
I can not express their own opinions?

You can express your theory, but implying that I am using this server in order to hack people on other servers is not a fact. That's what you think. Server is using SHA1 encryption on the passwords so it wouldn't even be possible for me, but hey, who knows? I could just lie and hack people for no reason.

If you get hacked, you're the idiot in the first place because you are managed to get Hacked.

I haven't hacked anyone even though someone posted on my other threads: "Don't use same account / password here as in other ots. Hackeds will now why." Which also is assumption of me being a hacker.

I wont let you play because you get on my nerves and I simply don't like you. You must really suck at Polish to suck that much at English. Also I wont let you play because you're calling me a hacker, which is not true and thus I don't want you in my server. Take next week off to analyze this post before you post back. Thank you.

Server is now Online again. The client can be downloaded AGAIN from the website and this threads main post. I apologize for this. Client is now using a domain to connect instead of a raw IP which if this ever happends again, you will not have to download a new client...

You can express your theory, but implying that I am using this server in order to hack people on other servers is not a fact. That's what you think. Server is using SHA1 encryption on the passwords so it wouldn't even be possible for me, but hey, who knows? I could just lie and hack people for no reason.

If you get hacked, you're the idiot in the first place because you are managed to get Hacked.

I haven't hacked anyone even though someone posted on my other threads: "Don't use same account / password here as in other ots. Hackeds will now why." Which also is assumption of me being a hacker.

I wont let you play because you get on my nerves and I simply don't like you. You must really suck at Polish to suck that much at English. Also I wont let you play because you're calling me a hacker, which is not true and thus I don't want you in my server. Take next week off to analyze this post before you post back. Thank you.

Well I'm sorry. I said yes because my friend got hack 5 minutes later after doing the same password and numbers as another ots.
I thought it was your fault because he did not download anything from the internet and had no viruses.
Please allow me to return to the game.

just change ur ip address and make a different name then play haha not so hard
You can not change the ip address because I have cable internet is not without wires.

Last edited:
Well I'm sorry. I said yes because my friend got hack 5 minutes later after doing the same password and numbers as another ots.
I thought it was your fault because he did not download anything from the internet and had no viruses.

just change ur ip address and make a different name then play haha not so hard

I accept your apology. And a hint for everyone who gets hacked on big servers as tibianic: DON'T USE SAME ACCOUNT AND PASSWORDS AT ALL SERVERS.

Because who will use it?

hey ond, so they will be no chance at all you will make it into protocol 7.72? any considerations or anything?

Find away to block bots like black d, tibiaauto, tibia ng, beholder tools, and all other shit that exist and i will make it 7.72.

If you want to open the server, atleast be active to ban botters. Since the server started, I've faced at minimum 8 botters. Sding under roof, then asking them to say exiva sd etc and they tell me to fuck off, sding, uhing and mana fluiding in like 1 second.

Can you at least higher botters?

I am online everyday and checking for botters. I even made a personal character and wared with for hours, also in purpose to check people, I didn't get squat even though I for a minute actually thought Mex was botting. He is just saying exiva sd/mana to get these kind of reactions. exiva sd is not even a valid command for black d.

I also got help with a piece of code that set hp to 1 on players which will then tell if they're using autoheal. (Credits to Jeffery for the help with this code)

So don't tell me I'm not chasing them. You could record them with some sort of software if you think they use bot. A cam is at the moment not available...

Can you at least higher botters?

?

GM's*

But when people roof you many times ofc they are botting, I know Mex is not botting though.. he always does that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back