• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but I haven't seen anyone do it on me. Unless you have a cam on someone doing it, I can't do anything about it, I try as good as I can to prevent it but yeah

few words from me :

First and second realistic-war was the best. the best pvp the most players online and climat.... now.... nothing bb gl

Very Often I have a lag.
Still running the same bots can not see no difference between 7.72 and 7.4 everywhere play they run almost same bots.
I think a good idea to make the city Edron or any custom with many roofs.
It will be easier to bots shooting make movie in Edron has more canopies.
Lots of botters running around but I can not have a camera still open because I have a greater lag.
And without it, I have a lot of lag often.

Could u write names of those botters instead of saying bullshit with nonames and no proofs?

Server is temporarily down because I am renovating my home and needed to move the computer. Will be up as soon as possible!

No mex said it xd it's impossible to quit. So, is there any cam for this custom client!?

Hope we can see you on some more serious ots like tibianic-hr starting soon.

nah previous one wasn't for sureXD to much was legal. hope the anti bot system will make it harder (even tho it won't be impossible to bot ofc), and i hope the new gm will take care of every mc there is so the rune economy will be normal

nah previous one wasn't for sureXD to much was legal. hope the anti bot system will make it harder (even tho it won't be impossible to bot ofc), and i hope the new gm will take care of every mc there is so the rune economy will be normal

The problem is now that none can bot, less people will have runes, less people with runes=less war=less players. Idunno, I don't think this will succeed for too long but we will see

People will start -> war -> quit

as usual

I've been working on Edron map. The original map is complete with all quests and shit but I will have to revamp it to make it better to war at. Just letting those who still plays now.

...LOLOL
@ond don't ever post anything ever again, make a new account... Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back