• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you fix the damn delay? fucking noobs are ueing around, and I always have my energy ring on death whilst having mana? wtf is this shit? -.-

i dont understand how i can die with energy ring on and 0 hp with like 800 mana?

this only happens on YOUR ot

Because there is an action delay of 1000 milliseconds every time you use something, a fluid, a rune, a door which delays your character. If I would remove it the system would be inaccurate - not sure why you don't get magic shield when ring is equipped, it should. I will test and see if I can see what the problem is about

awawaw

Last edited:
Bump. Server back up again due to a lot of requests after it suddenly went down.

Some things changed:

- Switched from Thais map to Edron map. Expect a few map errors, also there is currently no spawns. I will adjust these things tomorrow, also opening up the map, allowing you to find your way to the demon cave and so on.

- Improved walking system. For example you can now sidestep and using actions in a better and more smooth way.

- Follow system improved. Doesn't take 2 seconds before you actually start following.

i want to create acc but like always none of your websites works for me.. could you give me another ip?

Tibianic-hr won't succeed if people can't bot for runes anyways.

i know you would only play tibia if you got any bot to use.
either way it won't succeed anymore, with bot people will just get bored quicker especially the people who don't like botting and can't bot like some others can. they will see its pointless for them to compete with big bot farmers. the economy will die quicker with rune botters all over the place.
and yes without bot people who can't manual make runes will quit.

I have a bug and I can not log on.
i have the bug only on one char but i want back my machete.
Please fix this.

Okey, you can now log in and that particular place have been fixed. Keep in mind that it might happen again since I haven't had time to test the map :[

Server offline due to lack of players. See you another time!

peaking about 5 is not worth it ;p

It always takes a while too get the server poppular.

I loved your custom map.
Hope too see it back sometime..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back