• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any possibility to return to normal 7.4 so it's possible to record? Or does anyone have a cam that can record for this custom server version?

got some other ip for me again ond:$ i can't use this one (to enter website;p)

not even fun when there is 2 guys who are better than everybody else badly just owns everybody and cant even play others without these guys just owning everybody

kids only ue spamming, i mean its easy to kill them and that but its not fun that there is nobody to play apart from those 2 guys which just are better

You wont get better from whining

Yeh i noticed it too, i got my ass kicked so hard there and rage quit :p

woaaaah, you need to fix the delays after sd, they're so short. should be 2.5 secs not 0.7/1 second lol
I got sded/waved whilst uhing myself as fast the delay is basically and i got out comboed? hmm appreciate it if u fix it

but the problem is that it is random, sometimes the delay is correct, sometimes its too short

yo ond, i dont understand, why did u ip ban me in realistic war? :O haha, no reason?

really nothing, didnt even met him there, played max 1 hour together haha xD unban me -.-, luna ot is not same as this

really nothing, didnt even met him there, played max 1 hour together haha xD unban me -.-, luna ot is not same as this

Because I don't like you, simple as that

For 1 little thing, it just proofs how immature you are, you dont even know how i am, we simply doesnt know eachother, dont say i dont like you, say I didnt like what you did on Luna.....

Delete please
[video=youtube;9O-f1WhN4fA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O-f1WhN4fA[/video]

ban tampon ond please once again cause he didnt understand his last banishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back