• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ond is there anyway to fix my fps? I really love this OT but i have 5-10 fps while warring. I hope i can get a solution for this, and don't tell me to buy another laptop please because it annoys me.

You shouldn't buy another laptop, won't help you. I don't know how, try to tweak the GPU somehow >.<

It's custom client, encrypted and using not 7.72 to connect. You must be a pro to be able to bot here

- - - Updated - - -

It's custom client, encrypted and using not 7.72 to connect. You must be a pro to be able to bot here

An old statement. Read full thread instead or learn how to check dates on posts

Ond, you should fix open gl - direct9~ if you can ofcourse ;D

No work me ots now. Please change map all time Thais is boring. Maybe you make map Edron , Carlin or Kazordoon.

Stupid dynamic ip-adress pending deletion lol, should be working now or in a few minutes to log in...

Server online due to some requests and low amount of old-school servers online.

Last edited:
it says that if i want to download it i need to buy premium on speedyshare..
is this with other people too or only me?

Please fix disintegrate rune. Sux work clean all items on 1 sqm for 1 x use. Old time on real tibia clean only 3 or 4 items no all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back