• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
This server is so not playable dude fuck botters fix 7.72 man i cannot play with 5 second energy ring delays cuz 7 fps etc -.- 1 year sd delays

No ban botters , because is ots style tibianic all boting gm have in ass.
Old time realistic is best war ots for me. Now is 95% people boting gm no banned cheaters. No fun :(
Corruption!!!!!!

Are you retarded?

Retarded? Why do u call him this? He got in a video a proof that someone is botting and u, still being online on Otland, ur doing nothing. I think the retarded GM its you, who doesnt take care of his server.

Are you retarded?
You act like a child. No ban cheaters from my movie.
Only you spam me retarded , nice kid you are.

make exhaust on waves and shit this is not pvp to do it untill 0 mana

check out this Ethan guy, he hit me with sd under roof then coming up with bullshit that i walked there and sd landed there

[video=youtube;5VG4DipUSTs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VG4DipUSTs&list=UUQxd3HORTvgMjojzeyRfsLw&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]
2:38 Bot^^ ban plx

it is impossible to pushing and throwing magic walls in 0.5 seconds
Please try to do it. Ban or Corrupt.

Tampon, there is a current delay on 1.5 seconds when pushing someone, if you can't manage to drag your mouse from the center of the screen to the right panel on the client during that time, then you're just slow. This is by far possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back