• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because u cant play a mage and there is no skill required as a knight. Gz, spam exori. Use UH. I guarantee you your playing an ek because you suck at mages or even paladins. Now, all eks are putting energy bomb everywhere in map and spam gfb. Really gay. Im not playing here again. ktybye
Cry about it, I'm jus waiten for FUCKING REALOTS THATS TAKING FOREVER FOR FUCKS SAKE /CRYMODE

Knight and paladins are still a part of tibia, so you should be able to play any vocation you want to

Knight and paladins are still a part of tibia, so you should be able to play any vocation you want to

ye but try playing on a WAR ot where there is 10 knights teaming with each other spamming energy/fire bomb all over the map and spamming exori with follow attack. try enjoy that.

ye but try playing on a WAR ot where there is 10 knights teaming with each other spamming energy/fire bomb all over the map and spamming exori with follow attack. try enjoy that.

I did TRY. I've played tons of times with annoying knights but you can just outrun them = problem solved sluuuurp

I did TRY. I've played tons of times with annoying knights but you can just outrun them = problem solved sluuuurp
no fun, they always target me and are always were all the ppls are at

Well people enjoy all vocations... sometimes knights can be a hand full but wont just make it SORC-OTS, so you will have to live with or without it and report retards that spam the map with fields. Going to decrease the time for fields to decrease (except magic wall of course).

Also for those who wonders: Exevo grav vita Trees can be cut down using a machete. You can loot them from Orc Spearmen!

Like ond said, some people are annoyed by paralyzes and ues, does this mean this should be removed as well?

Like ond said, some people are annoyed by paralyzes and ues, does this mean this should be removed as well?

shutup its not fun if knights spam energy bomb on whole map with 10 other knight friend. knights aint supposed to be played like that. they're supposed to be blockers nd shit. not all eks team together and fire bomb/energy whole map and not die cus there is only noobs playing here and die when they try kill the knights. idc now.

[video=youtube;W4icQCZdBJs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4icQCZdBJs&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Boter ^^
Maybe change version for 7.5.
You must deleted boters + ban ip because boters change accout and back boting.

[video=youtube;W4icQCZdBJs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4icQCZdBJs&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Boter ^^
Maybe change version for 7.5.
You must deleted boters + ban ip because boters change accout and back boting.
Ond, try to get tibia 7.61, the first tibia version with dx9/open gl ahauh

Update 7.61 May 05, 2006 Edit
Test server client. Players can test on 2 worlds (GER:Testa and USA:Testera) support for DirectX 9.0, OpenGL and of course old DirectX 5.0.

shutup its not fun if knights spam energy bomb on whole map with 10 other knight friend. knights aint supposed to be played like that. they're supposed to be blockers nd shit. not all eks team together and fire bomb/energy whole map and not die cus there is only noobs playing here and die when they try kill the knights. idc now.

Then don't play, if you can't handle a occasional knight you shouldn't play.

@Tampon, i don't see a bot, could you explain to me what we're looking out for because all i say is 2 tampons shooting eachother..

switch back to other client, several people that i know + me can't play with directx 5. There are still botters, no matter what you do, maybe less now since it's 7.4 but who cares, if you can't deal with it, dont play tibia cuz there will always be botters in almost every server.

Ond, try to get tibia 7.61, the first tibia version with dx9/open gl ahauh
On 7.61 work Ngbot.> sux
Need version for no work bot or work only sux bot. +Ond need game masters.

@Tampon, i don't see a bot, could you explain to me what we're looking out for because all i say is 2 tampons shooting eachother..
Shoting + push on 1 time and automanasing are you blind.

@down Short action me and Zelifer
[video=youtube;GLyLnGxrpK0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLyLnGxrpK0[/video]

Last edited:
GM if u could ban name MEX who is name faker of me and using hotkey bots, uh and mf in the same time. obviously cheating.

stop fucking talking to me bazzese go rpg on ur knight. u talk big but cant pvp most likely.

stop fucking talking to me bazzese go rpg on ur knight. u talk big but cant pvp most likely.

Lol, i've never played a knight on a ot so get your facts straight douche.

Go whine somewhere else..

[video=youtube;FW_Rrl5mZB4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW_Rrl5mZB4[/video]
Batizado and Punio aim boting
Its no funny ots. Ond why you no deleted boter on my yesterday movie?
wheres the bot? srsly tampon..
@down Looking 0:30+ is burst arrow + sd on 1 time and very fast no for Hand.> my videos are a natural speed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back