• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo let it be the way it has always been, don't start removing energy bombs or putting restrictions to UE. Good players will always be able to fight back, if you die it's because you made a mistake or you suck or you're simply out numbered, which usually leads to lone players using less popular tactics. Trying to fit us players into molds sucks and doesn't make anyone's day better. If you let your hp drop from a couple bursts and don't realize you should heal, there's no reason to go crying about it to the GM, you can only blame yourself.

Arena? There's nothing stopping you from going to a quiet area and dueling there. A waste of the admins time I think. The only thing I agree with is throw in a few other maps. And I have to say dx9 was much better, botters don't make a difference for me.

There is about 90% more botters on a client that has DirectX9 and OpenGL. Maybe there is some legit way to solve it but I don't know of any now. And what maps do you want? Ab'Dendriel? Wtf

Ond. Since sorcerers have a MASSIVE advantage (wave, ue) can you make so when a druid paralyzes somebody, using UH will not make paralyze go away. Sucks now since you can use UH and paralyze goes. Makes sorcrers still much better, but a reason being a druid, (ofc there is still sio/res/vita and shit), but still.

Ond. Since sorcerers have a MASSIVE advantage (wave, ue) can you make so when a druid paralyzes somebody, using UH will not make paralyze go away. Sucks now since you can use UH and paralyze goes. Makes sorcrers still much better, but a reason being a druid, (ofc there is still sio/res/vita and shit), but still.

No I won't do that, sorry.

I'm not saying you're wrong with the sorceres, what I say is that I wont make paralyze immune aginast ultimate healing runes lol

So what are druids useful for? It's a war ot, who gives a fuck bout sio? grav vita, you can get machetes, exevo gran mas pox? A sorc's wave hits 50 % more than that, making para immune to uh makes druids much better to use, whats the point of using para if it is immune to uh?

So what are druids useful for? It's a war ot, who gives a fuck bout sio? grav vita, you can get machetes, exevo gran mas pox? A sorc's wave hits 50 % more than that, making para immune to uh makes druids much better to use, whats the point of using para if it is immune to uh?

go learn how to shot sd because on realistic druid has 50 mlvl and he can kill with 2sd+burst all druids\sorcerers. for me druid is enough good and I prefer play druid there : )

Please delete + ban ip combo boters atk me on combo bot very time is no funny.
[video=youtube;_WBP-EaYH58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WBP-EaYH58&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Seems legit, you died, so its for sure COMBO BOT, ADMIN WTF BAN BOTTERS

ps: whatsup with the badger spawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back