• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure if tampon fight against my team he will tell that we use combo bot xd
[video=youtube;mQvS0o9QAww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQvS0o9QAww&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I like your movies, you're getting good at this. By the way, what program do you use to record?
Second by the way, your editing very much resembles my own :p

Here's the chronology of an average OT player who likes posting movies:

Post first movie: it sucks, but people say good effort (and possibly nice frags)
~
Post fourth movie: it is actually good, nice job, nice effects, but think about that there, bla bla, tip here, advice there.
~
Post tenth movie: watching your movies is very nice, you have really learnt how to edit properly and you choose frags that are interesting.

Here's the movie posting chronology of Tampon:

Post first movie: it sucks, and people are quick to point this out. No harm done, newcomers always get battered. Better luck next time.
~
Post fourth movie: you realize that your frags are not in any way special or interesting? could you try adding some effects or at the VERY FUCKING LEAST some music that is not sung by a tone-deaf lumberjack?
~
Post (GOD KNOWS WHAT NUMBER) movie: wtf are you kidding me? you've posted more movies than everyone else combined and it's still the same crap. Y U NO EDIT? I don't understand! WHY DON'T YOU EVEN TRY TO BE LIKED!?

I closed it for now, will be back some other time

I searched song on youtube list music optional for movie.
I need good program for free for make big movies and my music.
I tried to create a video in windows movie maker. But the films do not work that I create.

Please open. I no have now ots for play. :(
People like you ots

If you don't wanna buy a movie editing program i guess you could always download it illegaly.

Y U PUT SERV OFF?? ME WANA CRY

Ok but i want a reason aaaaaa. Where should i play now for war? hopto with all botters? omg plx give it up again.

DA FUQQQQQQQQQQQQQ WHY NOT OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG you make me cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back