• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just make a restarter, so everthing it get ddosed it will just re-open

Just make a restarter, so everthing it get ddosed it will just re-open

Can't. I am not the only one at my home using the internet. My moms boyfriend has his own business and works at his computer when he's at home and so forth. Plus I don't want to risk my network drivers to get damaged by it either. What I could do is put it up on a cheap dedicated host and then let it be. But I sure as hell won't pay for it.

seems to be a whole bunch of people willing to donate in order to keep the server online, that of course includes both me and my brother..
get some information bout that protection you spoke about and inform us bout how much you really need in order to buy dat shit.
and for those who'r discussing what donations they'd love to have ingame, i'd vote for nothing but the server itself. if you implent donationitems, it'll always end up the same - unbalanced.
I guess you'd donate for the server to come online, not for any lousy donationitems, wouldn't you?;)

@up, f**kin agree, and I said, I'm willing to donate.

- - - Updated - - -

Gimme steps and links to make a 2nd copy of realistic with just venore, and server will be on tomorrow, laggy tho maybe.

^^ He is the prince of egypt he pay you donations.
Ond open this fucking ots.

I'd be able to donate, not for stupid items in-game. But for the sake of having this awesome server online!

And the next sad day ;) = Day without realistic. Ehh 0 normal servers online for old tibia. (I don't say about realistic but it's not for me).

please i will pay 100 euro if you get dedi trust me i give u my personal data if you want
fast i m thinking about suicide.........

kidding, but open it please!!!!!!!!! afffffff days without realistic are so boring

Ond you act like a jew.
You no eat and you no give people eat to food. >>>>>>> No open ots , and no give people your ots for open ots.

Dont insult ond telling him Jew, atm he is our tibian prophet.
God sent him to the earth to bring back pvp on oldschool ots, all pray to Ond

Save the oldschool!!!! Put it online!!!!!!

OND don't care.... I lost last hope ;( Realistic will stay forever in my heart and mind. RIP. xD

- - - Updated - - -

omg tampik you make me laugh like crazy XD!

He wanna tell, ond like jew because he don't wanna open this ots and don't wanna give for other ppl who can do host it.
Like with food ;) You don't eat but you will not give anything for others.

If you want to pay for a dedicated host, fine. I will look around for a cheap host when I get home.

Ond i please you... Open it in the same time because ppl belive in you. Try to talk someone who wand donate you but make it on. I please you

I am not sure what you said, but I think I know and I wont open it in the meantime. First I have to find a decent host, that is not too expensive, then I have to learn to set it up and so fort. Not sure how long that will take. If anyone knows any decent hosting companies that support windows applications, I'd be glad to get notified here or anywhere else.

I am angry you open ots 3 day and off.
I feel like:monkey in the forest with no banana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back