• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7 - CIP Engine Recreated - Test Server

right now this server is a joke

dwbnk.jpg

?

is realots files!!

Great !
Paladin can summon skieletor and demon s~~ :D

Gratz GMs

Was the monster spawned there? If so he should make a check in the addMonster function in spawn class for monsters spawning on tiles with floorChange flag.

unless you're ACTUALLLY using cipsoft files, lowrate is fail

since using shit OTServ wannabe q fail coding super duper reverse engineered triple dog pro files, making highrate is only thing i would login to

kthx

Overall look around the server showed that it indeed is very promising. Client and the playing generally is pretty smooth. However, alot of small but critical bugs and errors has to be repaired, and I'm sure that if those get done properly, this server will be a great success :) Looking forward for the launch! I'll be on the test server from time to time.

Keep up the good work!

I will say for the last time about spells (fix them like they have worked in real realots) next to fix is when you walk and shout spells they do not affect. You have to bash a keyboard and maybe then sometime a spell is thrown (not only spells do not affect while walking but a spelling words as well) You have said that your monster AI is so special but what i find out the monsters are dumb and i can kill them like in other ots. Food duration, Movements and Actions delay have to be fixed as it was in realots or tibia.com, because for this moment i can say this is completly different server and owner. I cant understand when old realots was always released so there was no need for test and when i just entered the game i stay there till end but now when i log into game and just play few moment i want to leave server and dont come back again. So please consider all whines of people because for the moment server is unplayable and please try to make finest realots which i remember like it was

You have said that your monster AI is so special but what i find out the monsters are dumb and i can kill them like in other ots.

I find the walk system pretty much cipsoft look a like.

i'm willing to give the server another try. but not if the complains about spellsystem are true:/

i would play realots but not this shit with bug everywhere

everyone agrees that this server is shit with too many bugs, and everyone also agrees that the old RealOTs was fucking perfekt. It had Custom unique stuff mixed in with the 100% real shit. I think GM accedently deleted everything or something because there is no reason not to host the real shit. It would get tons of players if Toor hosted it with a low/mid stage (f.e 5x -> 2x). I really hope he changes his mind.

everyone agrees that this server is shit with too many bugs, and everyone also agrees that the old RealOTs was fucking perfekt. It had Custom unique stuff mixed in with the 100% real shit. I think GM accedently deleted everything or something because there is no reason not to host the real shit. It would get tons of players if Toor hosted it with a low/mid stage (f.e 5x -> 2x). I really hope he changes his mind.

Stages on the REALots server doesnt work since your stage doesnt change untill the next server save.
As Toor stated before, the reason they are doing this is to be able to make changes to the server engine instantly, Not wait untill the next server save. And also be able to add shared exp, tasks.

And to all of you who are complaining about bugs, Its a TEST SERVER to test and and solve out bugs, game play. Are you not able to read simple english?
[FRANCE] RealOTS 7.7 - CIP Engine Recreated --------> TEST SERVER <------------

@53701688 - Cipsoft monsters always took one direction and they was programmed to kill you. Here you can fool them. Other thing is pallys cant make HMMs, i tried do a power bolt didnt work as well. When on rope spot a blood will be spilled then we are not able to rope anything. Only when blood will dry we are able to rope a bag or anything.

Sorry but i cant write single bugs in thread. I would like to continue testing but there is really hard to cooperate with no staff online or any players at all

Well I agree on you that they should be online alot more but @Ezzz explained that he has no internet connection so that is a legit reason.
But @Toor didnt showed any presence since april 28 while he could easly do the same job as Ezzz did. (not sure what his reason is and no this is not a attack towards toor)

Kind regards,

Jeffry

@53701688 - Cipsoft monsters always took one direction and they was programmed to kill you. Here you can fool them. Other thing is pallys cant make HMMs, i tried do a power bolt didnt work as well. When on rope spot a blood will be spilled then we are not able to rope anything. Only when blood will dry we are able to rope a bag or anything.

Sorry but i cant write single bugs in thread. I would like to continue testing but there is really hard to cooperate with no staff online or any players at all

You mean this?

It's how easy you can fool otserv monsters. Ofc you cannot do that on realots engine

And that has ALWAYS been possible on CIP servers.
Sorry bro but i tested it already on previous realots editions. Please dont use word like "ALWAYS" if you are not 100% sure of your knowledge

Stages on the REALots server doesnt work since your stage doesnt change untill the next server save.
As Toor stated before, the reason they are doing this is to be able to make changes to the server engine instantly, Not wait untill the next server save. And also be able to add shared exp, tasks.

And to all of you who are complaining about bugs, Its a TEST SERVER to test and and solve out bugs, game play. Are you not able to read simple english?
[FRANCE] RealOTS 7.7 - CIP Engine Recreated --------> TEST SERVER <------------
shared exp is shit

shit changing during a structured server save is great

oh, you can change the exp rate whenever you want with uber ot files?!?! cool

you had dagorlad, and all kiiiiiindddddzzzzz of custom chit on fking old realots what more u need? flying spaghetti monsters in game?? fkin swim system?

lmaoooooo just lmaoooooooo much smh

Back