• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7 - CIP Engine Recreated - Test Server

was trying to do all rook quest and died 3 times, lvl 5 w/o items and very high
ps. very good server i like it a lot also i can play in mac so love it

3 seconds for spells wtf?
why you cant just put normal the best realots wtf ?

It's suppose to be 2 seconds, yes. I asked them why they don't put up the real "RealOTs" server, and they replied "Because you cannot make updates and people get bored".

Yet, somehow people have made custom areas and items before (Godworms, Light bolts, enchantments etc), which proves you can update it. I just think they dont know how too or smth.

I dont have internet at home since last night, I was supposed to patch the walking and casting trouble.

To the guy that brought up spell formulas, they are exact, and monsters spawns are the same, RealOTS always randomizes each monster spawn place.

E.g; (monsterhome x,y,z, 4 cyclops), there's a single spawn point for each home containing from 1 up to 10 monsters.

So it's extremely ignorant to say spawns aren't the same, when we are indeed using the same data files.

In the reverse engineered code and in the real engine shows;

Healing spells have a 1 second cooldown.
Force strike spells have a 1 second cooldown.
All remaining spells not runes, have a cooldown of 3 seconds.

I don't even know what to say, did anyone even played RealOTS ?

I dont have internet at home since last night, I was supposed to patch the walking and casting trouble.

To the guy that brought up spell formulas, they are exact, and monsters spawns are the same, RealOTS always randomizes each monster spawn place.

E.g; (monsterhome x,y,z, 4 cyclops), there's a single spawn point for each home containing from 1 up to 10 monsters.

So it's extremely ignorant to say spawns aren't the same, when we are indeed using the same data files.

I honestly like the 3 second cooldown on spells like exevo mort hur & exevo gran mas vis, will make sure that UEs and mort hurs will atleast be a little less relevant in fights & will be used more cautiously. As long as all runes have a 2 second cooldown (offensive ones that is) this should be a good feature.

The thing is it's not a feature, that's how RealOTS works, when I have internet I will make a gif from the real server showing the exahustion system.

We have moved forward a lot in the past days.

Okay, now you've mentioned that twice. RealOTs = Tibia 7.7 client = 2 sec delay on attacking spells.

Never, in Tibia history has attacking spells had an exaust of 3 seconds. You gave me shit for using an immature and respecless attitute towards you, but it's well deserved.

These gifs are taken from the real RealOTS Cip engine

Exura + Exori Vis​

LPFksCv.gif

Exura Only

DqumFod.gif

Exevo Mort Hur

GzflKnW.gif

These gifts were taken from the real RealOTS Engine.​

Have to make note that the tests are done locally, meaning that I have 0 ping, so you cannot point out "it's your ping".

These gifs are taken from the real RealOTS Cip engine

Exura + Exori Vis​

LPFksCv.gif

Exura Only

DqumFod.gif

Exevo Mort Hur

GzflKnW.gif

These gifts were taken from the real RealOTS Engine.​

Use a timer to the GIF below. That's 2 seconds.

Tibianic has 2 seconds, Classictibia had 2 seconds, Real Tibia has 2 seconds. I don't know where you got the 3 second delay from. Well, to be honost you thought exori vis had a two second delay so we shouldnt be suprised.

I will send you my dick in a box if this server ever gets over 100 players online

It was a misunderstanding, you had pointed the exahustion of exori vis was wrong, but it wasn't exori vis what was wrong, it was 1 second cooldown, never 2 seconds, it was the global exahustion system. I was dealing with many issues that day:

Code:
"Also utani gran hur seems to last about 2 seconds instead of the normal 20ish"
"isn't 2 seconds ?"
"the decompiled code shows a 2"
"so I guessed it's 2 * 1000"
"this mummy"
"paralyze every 2 seconds"

So out of my head I just said it is supposed to be 2 seconds yet it was always being 1 second nothing wrong on that, and that I WAS aware it should be a global exhaust, not separate ones, but you went rambo mode on me, if you knew exori vis cooldown was being 1 second in the server, yet I told you it was 2 second, you could have stated to me it like a normal person (because I told you I thought it was set to 2 second, lel).

And, it's not exactly 2 seconds, RealOTS uses a Beat + ServerMS calculation time, so it's never 2 stock seconds, that is why me in the local server am feeling it way different than being 2 second cooldown on the OTServ version, there's nothing wrong with that, you can't tell how different RealOTS is.

Here, this is how cooldown calculation looks like:
Code:
// Cooldown check, only AoE spells come with higher cooldown
v8 = 1000;
if (Radius != 1)
   v8 = 2000;

// Down the bottom...
v10 = ServerMilliseconds + Beat + (v8);
if (v10 <= ServerMilliseconds + Beat)
    v10 = 1000;

That is why, sometimes when you move an item in RealOTS it delays more than the first time, sometimes it will be instant, sometimes it will take some extra MS. (You have to have 0 ping to feel the difference).

I would love to see you maintain such a big RealOTS replica the way I've been doing, there have been no reports for 2 days long (yes, mind the low amount of testers :d)

Anyways, I'm very sorry for the big misunderstanding, hopefully you understand how difficult it is to maintain an OTServ while having to deal with code, reverse engineering and players bug reporting. Yet always remember, this is just a test server.

Last edited:
20:11 You see a blank rune.
It weighs 12.00 oz.

So a backpack with blanks weigh:
20:12 You see a backpack (Vol:20).
It weighs 258.00 oz.

20:11 You see a blank rune.
It weighs 12.00 oz.

So a backpack with blanks weigh:
20:12 You see a backpack (Vol:20).
It weighs 258.00 oz.

It's okay bro, It's the real RealOTs files!

I accidentally added an extra 0 to the weight of the blank rune because I removed an unused attribute by the game server :/

Original blank rune:
Code:
TypeID  = 3147
Name  = "a blank rune"
Flags  = {Take,Special}
Attributes  = {Weight=120,Meaning=40}

Our blank rune :/
Code:
TypeID  = 3147
Name  = "a blank rune"
Flags  = {Take}
Attributes  = {Weight=1200}

The changes will take effect at next server save.

Is there is any official launch date? Will it be right after the end of the testing period? Cuz server looks interesting. I remember Toor from his Toor bot ;) and Ezzz is also well known from a technical perspective. So I hope on this server crew would be able to maintenance and apply all the required fixes in a reasonable time period.

Good luck guys!

The cooldowns will be fixed, to 2 seconds, I'm very sorry for the misunderstanding.
I still don't have internet at home.

You shouldn't open this server before the summer, it's so many bugs here. The basic things are still undone here... If you will get a real realots engine , we would give it a try. It isn't sens to play here with major engine weakness ... who knows how many bugs and rollbacks will occur here :/

Back