• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7 - CIP Engine Recreated - Test Server

iryont tried to replicate realots

couldnt do it 100%

still many bugs u know about and so do i

from right click walk to shit monster ai

iryont is pr0 cant do it no can ezzz noob ajajj

nvm a guy like you is too narrowminded:/

Patch #3 is ready, this patch addresses all last 2 week of bug reports! If you left anything behind, do not hesitate to report it to me and I will patch it as soon as possible!
  • Campfire now counts as a field (But it can't be removed by Destroy Field Rune)
  • Food item meat plural is now meat (RealOTs generates plural names for their item definitions, they do not come pre-defined).
  • Monsters no longer spawn on avoidable tiles (stairs for example, remaining the monster untargetable at the floor - this does still allow monsters that can take a certain type of damage from a field to spawn on that tile e.g; Dragon Lords spawning over Fire Fields)
  • Conjuring items now reduces capacity accordingly (It only happened when stacking items when conjuring)
  • Walking and talking now stops walking instead of not letting you talk while moving.
  • Addressed an issue with containers being at full capacity not letting stack further objects with the cumulative flag (only happened to players).
  • Throwing star now counts as a throwable weapon.
  • NPCs no longer grant 1 extra rune (wrong for loop).
  • Blank rune weight has been corrected to 1.20 oz (RLOTs -> OTServ conversion made me accidentally add an extra zero to the decimal value).
  • Healing spells cooldown is 1 second.
  • Force strike spells cooldown is 1 second.
  • All remaining spells cooldown is 2 seconds.
  • All vocations now have the same damage formula for weapons (This was changed in modern Tibia versions) do note that this is only a related to damage dealt based on skill value, this is not related to skill tries gaining.
As posted before, Toor is working on an anti-bot client.

-you have to check spells... keep a good eye on them!
-while running can't cast spells and words
-we didn't recieve premium account (how do we know if premium areas are bug free or not)
-check monsters (giant spiders are joke and dragon lords are easy) monsters do not act properly they do not behave like cip (by this i dont mean the only walk system but even attacks and throwing spells by them are wrong
-monster spells have to be fixed, example (giant spider haste)

for me to play this server, everything has to be fixed and runs like old realots servers, example (realots 2.0, realots 3.5 and one edition before vallhala)

stage exp is noob
shared exp is for noobs
tasks are for uber noobs

i like to see a original server the one that cipsoft have developed

Patch #3 is ready, this patch addresses all last 2 week of bug reports! If you left anything behind, do not hesitate to report it to me and I will patch it as soon as possible!
  • Campfire now counts as a field (But it can't be removed by Destroy Field Rune)
  • Food item meat plural is now meat (RealOTs generates plural names for their item definitions, they do not come pre-defined).
  • Monsters no longer spawn on avoidable tiles (stairs for example, remaining the monster untargetable at the floor - this does still allow monsters that can take a certain type of damage from a field to spawn on that tile e.g; Dragon Lords spawning over Fire Fields)
  • Conjuring items now reduces capacity accordingly (It only happened when stacking items when conjuring)
  • Walking and talking now stops walking instead of not letting you talk while moving.
  • Addressed an issue with containers being at full capacity not letting stack further objects with the cumulative flag (only happened to players).
  • Throwing star now counts as a throwable weapon.
  • NPCs no longer grant 1 extra rune (wrong for loop).
  • Blank rune weight has been corrected to 1.20 oz (RLOTs -> OTServ conversion made me accidentally add an extra zero to the decimal value).
  • Healing spells cooldown is 1 second.
  • Force strike spells cooldown is 1 second.
  • All remaining spells cooldown is 2 seconds.
  • All vocations now have the same damage formula for weapons (This was changed in modern Tibia versions) do note that this is only a related to damage dealt based on skill value, this is not related to skill tries gaining.
As posted before, Toor is working on an anti-bot client.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hmm, what was it i reported for 2 weeks ago but you didnt believe me?

@Toor since this is test server what stages there will be when the real version appear? it will be low stage server or dumb shit for kids to gain money coz i dont know if i should refresh the board

@Toor since this is test server what stages there will be when the real version appear? it will be low stage server or dumb shit for kids to gain money coz i dont know if i should refresh the board

Yeah I have the same question

What kind of server will this realots be?... low rate? low to mid? mid-high? highrate? I know you guys are not worrying about this right now but i guess you do have an idea of what rates should look like.

in my opinion low-rate.

good luck!

-you have to check spells... keep a good eye on them!
-while running can't cast spells and words
-we didn't recieve premium account (how do we know if premium areas are bug free or not)
-check monsters (giant spiders are joke and dragon lords are easy) monsters do not act properly they do not behave like cip (by this i dont mean the only walk system but even attacks and throwing spells by them are wrong
-monster spells have to be fixed, example (giant spider haste)

for me to play this server, everything has to be fixed and runs like old realots servers, example (realots 2.0, realots 3.5 and one edition before vallhala)

stage exp is noob
shared exp is for noobs
tasks are for uber noobs

i like to see a original server the one that cipsoft have developed

These issues were addressed.
You would have to be more detailed about what part you do not like about monsters, because I did my best to replicate them, you can try making animated gifs with a feedback about why you think they act wrong.

"since tibianic"? yeah sounds legit...... tibianic is lowrate and it seems to be pretty successfull so I dont know what are you talking about. Not everyone likes to play tibianic.
he means nobody will play it cuz of tibianic genius

he means nobody will play it cuz of tibianic genius

As I said, not everybody likes Tibianic. Im sure if there is another server who does the competition, players will join. to say that nobody will play "cuz" of tibianic is not true. realots has its own fan base, and 1 server for all oldschool players is just not going to stop it from gaining more

As I said, not everybody likes Tibianic. Im sure if there is another server who does the competition, players will join. to say that nobody will play "cuz" of tibianic is not true. realots has its own fan base, and 1 server for all oldschool players is just not going to stop it from gaining more
uhm this is not realots

it is otserver replicating realots

learn difference pls ty xoxo

lowrate will be qfail since tibianic

Idk cause if they keep on fixing bugs etc, wich will take them some while. At that time i think some people are intrested in something new. And i think some people rather play 7.72 (easier) then 7.4(harder). So i think they have a chance on atleast 100-200 players online daily

Yeah I have the same question

What kind of server will this realots be?... low rate? low to mid? mid-high? highrate? I know you guys are not worrying about this right now but i guess you do have an idea of what rates should look like.

in my opinion low-rate.

good luck!

It will be a low rate server. I don't do med/high rate.

uhm this is not realots

it is otserver replicating realots

learn difference pls ty xoxo

omg man, you cant just accept things can you hahaha...

Yes its a replica, what does that mean to you?.. that many features seen in RealOTS will be there! ? No? well thats what it means
and what does that mean for people who liked RealOTS? that they might just give it a try!!.. don't change the subject. The reason why tibianic is the pinacle of oldschool nowadays is because there is no serious competition. most of the 7.x servers were just hosted by people with little interest in developing something interesting. I'm just trying to make you see that just because a server is going to be low-rate it wont just "fail" because of tibianic. it depends on how its managed and how the community responds to it.

Anyway, I hope to see you there, unless you're afraid of low-rates ;) buahahaha.. good luck

omg man, you cant just accept things can you hahaha...

Yes its a replica, what does that mean to you?.. that many features seen in RealOTS will be there! ? No? well thats what it means
and what does that mean for people who liked RealOTS? that they might just give it a try!!.. don't change the subject. The reason why tibianic is the pinacle of oldschool nowadays is because there is no serious competition. most of the 7.x servers were just hosted by people with little interest in developing something interesting. I'm just trying to make you see that just because a server is going to be low-rate it wont just "fail" because of tibianic. it depends on how its managed and how the community responds to it.

Anyway, I hope to see you there, unless you're afraid of low-rates ;) buahahaha.. good luck

this serv wont bring serious competition. Maybe in 1-2 years.

this serv is going down before a launch dude... ek hits with exori 1K hit points!

i dont know how you going to solve all bugs in here i just dont know man

i have a proposal
run 2 servers one original realots and your current invention (because i cannot say this is a proper made server) and you will see what people will choose and i dont say to run a servers right now because its obvious that new one in test phase is a waste but even if you going to finish it it will lose with original

Last edited:
this serv is going down before a launch dude... ek hits with exori 1K hit points!

i dont know how you going to solve all bugs in here i just dont know man

i have a proposal
run 2 servers one original realots and your current invention (because i cannot say this is a proper made server) and you will see what people will choose and i dont say to run a servers right now because its obvious that new one in test phase is a waste but even if you going to finish it it will lose with original

Exori does hit for that amount into monsters though depends on many values on the player, and for your information; in RealOTS all physical damage dealt is reduced by 2 in RealOTS, that is why you hit the same for players as into monsters.

Patch #4 will bring:
  • Two times reduced physical damage from players to other players (That's how it should work)
  • Monsters not avoiding all avoidable tiles (some items have avoid flag).

Back