• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

I cannot login to server, I'm getting message "internal error, closing connection" after i choose my character.
Also, I've 2 days pacc :<

bbRSBXO.png

22:55 You see a garlic necklace that has 300 charges left.

AMULET 2X?

fix fucking mute system

i say 3 words fast and i get muted, now its totaled up to like 10 minute + gg brb

I've been having problems with the client, and I've a question for you Ecstazya;
When I download the client and I open it, my antivirus tells me that the client has a trojan, or a directory like this (TR/Dropper.Gen.) and then it just deletes the client into my bin.
Do I just have to deactivate my antivirus, or it's something related with your client?

Ecstazya Please fix this problem with Muted always muted 500 sec or 700 sec fix it :(

I've been having problems with the client, and I've a question for you Ecstazya;
When I download the client and I open it, my antivirus tells me that the client has a trojan, or a directory like this (TR/Dropper.Gen.) and then it just deletes the client into my bin.
Do I just have to deactivate my antivirus, or it's something related with your client?

deactivate virus program, or just put it as safe.

01:05 King Tibianus: Do you want to be promoted in your vocation for 20000 gold?

So i can't buy promotion for 10k? :eek:

How do I get promotion ?
You can get promoted from level 8 and upward for 10,000 gold at the usual places.

01:30 Ishebad: Do you want to be promoted in your vocation for 20000 gold?

I propose to slightly boost two handed sword (30->32) like halberd and double axe is. Also, I would like to ask if mute issue is fixed.

This server is the worst server I ever played.

Not 3x skills.

Not 2x loot on all monsters.

Not 3x gold on all monsters.

This server is literally shit.

Back