• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

There is no forum on the website. Also i think the increased droprate on gold might be a bit to much. Especially if it is increased this much on drags/dls/hydra.

Great job on the server launch it went really smooth!

Last edited:
What I would do if I stood in @Ecstazya his shoes, I would definitely terminate the server and leave this toxic community, I read through some of your messages and people are requesting higher attacks on swords that has been there before the kid even was born.
Come on people be reasonable and play the god damn server instead of flaming the server, you maybe could add constructive criticism on a positive way instead of being so aggressive towards the owner because he missed something.

If you notice the owner of any problems related to the server, then do that on a responsible way and not by playing the game "flame the owner".

What I would do if I stood in @Ecstazya his shoes, I would definitely terminate the server and leave this toxic community, I read through some of your messages and people are requesting higher attacks on swords that has been there before the kid even was born.
Come on people be reasonable and play the god damn server instead of flaming the server, you maybe could add constructive criticism on a positive way instead of being so aggressive towards the owner because he missed something.

If you notice the owner of any problems related to the server, then do that on a responsible way and not by playing the game "flame the owner".

Well, War hammer has 54 atk and it supposed to have 45.
Halberd and double axe have 42 atk instead of 35
Two-Handed sword is first weapon for sword users to use and it has no boost.

All I am asking is to buff 2handed sword or remove these boost from other weapons, cuz it is ridicoulus now.

Few things to adjust :
1. Skills are not 3x, they are 2x
Knight to raise melee from 52, 16% to 53 = 0h, 14m, 36s.
^ Thats on 1x, if it was 3x then it should have taken me 291 seconds~ (4.8minutes) but it took me 10~ minutes instead, so its about 2x

2. Deathlist doesnt display on your character in the website

3. Gold drop is too high from certain creatures and its more than the supposed 2x, for example Rotworms can drop 70gp, minotaurs can drop 80gp, should be adjusted to 2x

4. Add some basic server info tab on the website, so many people are clueless as to what the rates etc

5. Edit the client and reupload it because the default is 10 FPS and some people are too retarded to know how to change it or what it is, so they think the client is bugged and laggy

otherwise a good server

Last edited:
The exhust on using Manafluid has cost me 3 deaths now, change this or i wont logg in again.

"Uses mana fluid, has to wait FOREVER to use a healing spell"
Na have fun whoever can play like this

"How many people play here ?
We have more than 3000 fans all over the world.

hueuhehuehuehuahusduhadhuahuehuehuehuehuehushushushuadhuahuehuehuehuehuehuahusdhuahudahdasu

many beer? how many? like tons of?

4b02ff262f215e405578f38d6915370b1e4c4baba6a7bac6665fbd03933ece9f.jpg

Last edited:
The exhust on using Manafluid has cost me 3 deaths now, change this or i wont logg in again.

"Uses mana fluid, has to wait FOREVER to use a healing spell"
Na have fun whoever can play like this

its 1 sec exhaust on manas

the only cip files this server is using is the sprites because map doesnt reflect real tibia map at all.
PS RAT GET YOU DOWN TO RED HP I NEVER EVER HAD red hp from fighting rats just 1v1 lol.
^ and thats on most 7.4-7.72 servers so its proves that is othire or avesta or some other bullshit

"Internal error, closing connection." Please sort it out. Untill this moment I had no issues with the server, great stuff. People need to get their heads out of their asses & stop crying. Peace for all

internal error ^^
Same one as last night? I saw there was posts about it around 22:00 CET something, didn't notice as I was logged in all the time and never relogged :p

Edit:
I regret I had to logg for dinner.. I should have waited for dinner a few more days xD