• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

Easy "fix". Set gamemode to PvP Enforced. People want war, so let them? Better with PVPE than rs imo.
Not the point here. PVPE would result in mass PK only.

hint to @Ecstazya : Run your server on avesta if you don't want to implement it to your othire :)

one action and got banned for frags xD nice frag system + people who only skullbash anyway was fun first 3 days

» Player Kills
Mar 16 2016, 14:40:41 Killed Hej at Level 38 unjustified
Mar 16 2016, 14:39:11 Killed Ofrivillig Jude at Level 46 unjustified
Mar 16 2016, 14:38:12 Killed Danne Boostmeister at Level 33 unjustified
Mar 16 2016, 14:35:33 Killed Adde Boostmeister at Level 44 unjustified
Mar 16 2016, 14:35:11 Killed Danne Boostmeister at Level 33 unjustified

one action and got banned for frags xD nice frag system + people who only skullbash anyway was fun first 3 days

» Player Kills
Mar 16 2016, 14:40:41 Killed Hej at Level 38 unjustified
Mar 16 2016, 14:39:11 Killed Ofrivillig Jude at Level 46 unjustified
Mar 16 2016, 14:38:12 Killed Danne Boostmeister at Level 33 unjustified
Mar 16 2016, 14:35:33 Killed Adde Boostmeister at Level 44 unjustified
Mar 16 2016, 14:35:11 Killed Danne Boostmeister at Level 33 unjustified

Prolly reached the 6 frags within a day limit? :( Its 24 hours not ss to ss

If you dont change frag system i go out from this server.
You got 1 day for change it.

AND GIVE ME UN REDSKULL I MAKE 2 FRAGS IN 43 HOURS AND GOT BAN FKING UN FAIR SERWER I KNOW I CAN MAKE 2 FRAGS PER DAY AND I MAKE REDSKULL REDSKULLl!?!?!?!

Agree with punio
and change red skull to 3 days instead, 30 days is way to harsch. It's an ot, not rl tibia

i dont care about my red skull but atleast u could unban me so i can play maybe, agreed frag system is rly fkd
i was in one action, then i made RS and BAN in same fight

Agree with punio, but Inter should keep his redskull (he cannot read server info, ragekid only)

^ lol everyone write to me "i can make 2 frags per 1 day " - i wait 43 hours and killed 2 guys in 15 min... and i got rs.

Agree with punio, but Inter should keep his redskull (he cannot read server info, ragekid only)
Okay so why gm told us we can kill 2 players without taking rs or ban and we did it and some of us got rs and others ban xDD?
Also god write in pvp informations that ban is for 7 frags not 6 so gg wp server died as i told u guys when i took my rs lol

We have actually found the binaries of the total frag system now we just need to inspect it so we do not fuck up anything, might takes minutes, might take days.

Okay so why gm told us we can kill 2 players without taking rs or ban and we did it and some of us got rs and others ban xDD?
I never told anyone you can kill those two players, so do not spread negative lies.

i just wanna know if i can get unbanned so i can play, i dont wanna delete my frags i dont care

I never told anyone you can kill those two players, so do not spread negative lies.
You told me why i took rs but unfortunatly for you my mate who waited over 40 hours (u told me i didnt waited 24h after last frag) took rs also. If u didnt tell me that i had to wait 24h after my last unjust i wouldnt tell to my mate that he can take frag now (after waiting 40 FUCKING HOURS!!!) So yes you can feel like u told us "u can take next unjust if u waited 24h after last unjust" stop this shit if u dont know how ur frag system work then just tell players you have no idea how it work and tell them to not take any unjust until you figure out how it work so ppl wont take rs/bans when they count frags with rules which u write on this advertisment!

so many ppl complain about frag system xd
i just wanna know if ill get unban or not, because i see u there but ignoring me in game aswell

GM, could you consider checking the skillrate while you're at it? It seems to be lower than 3x.

From the first page of this thread:

PvP
Player versus player will be as authentic as in the retro tibia.

That means frags(unjustifed kills) for rs/ban is:

1day(24 hours) 3 for rs. 6 for ban. This is the limit koval reached.
1week(7days) 5 for rs, 10 for ban. This is the limit Inter reached.
1month(30 days) 10 for rs, 20 for ban. Neither players reached this limit.

So koval killed 6 players within 24 hours, thats why he got rs and banned. Inter killed 5 players within a week, thats why he got a red skull. The 40 hours doesn't count or has anything to do with the red skull.

You can argue that its a harsh, even to harsh for an 3x ot. And i would agree. But don't say you didn't know. Its been on the first page since launch.

It's only your own fault not keeping up with the info or not calculating the Numbers correctly.

Thanks for Reading.

From the first page of this thread:

PvP
Player versus player will be as authentic as in the retro tibia.

That means frags(unjustifed kills) for rs/ban is:

1day(24 hours) 3 for rs. 6 for ban. This is the limit koval reached.
1week(7days) 5 for rs, 10 for ban. This is the limit Inter reached.
1month(30 days) 10 for rs, 20 for ban. Neither players reached this limit.

So koval killed 6 players within 24 hours, thats why he got rs and banned. Inter killed 5 players within a week, thats why he got a red skull. The 40 hours doesn't count or has anything to do with the red skull.

You can argue that its a harsh, even to harsh for an 3x ot. And i would agree. But don't say you didn't know. Its been on the first page since launch.

It's only your own fault not keeping up with the info or not calculating the Numbers incorrectly.

Thanks for Reading.

PvP
Player versus player will be as authentic as in the retro tibia. We will use open-pvp which means you will get a white skull and red skull after a kill and three kills. A white skull will remain 1 minute at your character after attacking another player.But if you kill another player your white skull will not dissapear for another 15 minutes, and you will also get a frag added to your frag registry, the frag will remain for 24 hours. If you kill three people under the same frequency of 24 hours you will be dessicated with a red skull. A red skull means that if another player attacks you he only gets yellow skull towards you and if you get killed ALL(!) your items will be lost and the redskull will remain for 30 days. If you kill 7 different players in a total of 24 hours your account will be banished in a total of 7 days.

If you kill 7 different players in a total of 24 hours your account will be banished in a total of 7 days.

and i killed 6 and im banned, thanks for watching

Back