• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

We don't know what happened. They Will most likley be deleted. No damage Done to the server. You guys Making posts about it jumping to conclusions you know nothing about is stupid. Its just toxic and doesn't help anyone.

And like ive Said previously red skull could have got that exp e waving ancient ruin tomb -2 after TP, and vik could have got thoose lvls by lvling the entier night on drags with hmms.

Stop with jumping to your own conclusions and then post some ss as proof. Give the hoster time to react. Noone can sit watching thier server and everyone all the time. Appriate the time they spent to give us a server to play instead. Don't expect anyone to be perfect, we all know noone is. Its called beeing human.

1. ruins -2 aint that fast
2. vik was 69 at like 1 am

I hope u wont reset this server cuz its good and ppl will back here like in old tibianic

I hope u wont reset this server cuz its good and ppl will back here like in old tibianic

ya and the people leaving are the same stupid fuck's complaining in this thread. The server is better without them.

sad to see another ot dieing faster than advertisement lasted. tru toxic community who doesnt know what they want, probably they are playing just to complain.

sad to see another ot dieing faster than advertisement lasted. tru toxic community who doesnt know what they want, probably they are playing just to complain.

22 players online at 4pm on a monday. RealOTs doesnt need a huge population in order to have teamhunts and a few wars. The server is still great, and the people who left are just a bunch of complaining n00bs anyways :). It doesn't matter which server they play, they always leave after a few days and start a new server.

22 players online at 4pm on a monday. RealOTs doesnt need a huge population in order to have teamhunts and a few wars. The server is still great, and the people who left are just a bunch of complaining n00bs anyways :). It doesn't matter which server they play, they always leave after a few days and start a new server.
u realized that gm gave lvls for these two guys? who know maybe more, but just these are in top

Last edited by a moderator:
Another OT killed by a toxic community.
When will we learn? We all talk about having good pvp, beeing so good. Killing everything? We do indeed, We kill everything, even OT servers. We need to realize that its our fault. Its not all bad servers and its not all bad hosters. The biggest problem with OT's today is the players, and nothing else.

You're all around posting videos of how good your pvp is. And claiming others suck. Pking with Fire elementals and trapping ppl running out of spawns isn't pvp.

you talking about me my friend :D ?

Not rly, happends all the time :) ppl thinking thier pvp is the shit for Killing some lvl 40 on thier lvl 40 char with 10 friends :)

dont think anyone cares about u, no need to pay much attention to make u quit server, i have a feeling that u think u mean something actually, u should stop spamming forum and do ur job which is have fun of playing and recording, dont try to make u look good on forums because noone will ever take u serious. The only way u can kill ppl is when they dont pay attention to getting sneaked, or if they go fight u not giving a shit of getting mass skullbashed. Its not a problem to avoid u and outplay u and make u cry and leave ot, it just needs little attention. So as i said do your job and stop spamming, stop acting cocky little mamooth.

Last edited:
ok mex sorry for that i wont spamm this forums again i' am sorry mex i will do my job :)

Last edited:
Just close this topic. Server is dead, few bots working, corrupted GM. Isnt it enough?? Nothing just trashtalk here.

18:38 Scotoe: GM
18:38 Scotoe: JUST TPOED
18:38 Scotoe: A GUY TO KILL ME
18:38 Scotoe: Xddd
18:38 Scotoe: xDDDD

Red Skull is Ecstazya character people.

Given the assumptions of level increase, in CIP there's a special flag (being able to use a spell / or all ;) ) you can give to any character that gives you the ability to increase your level / magic / skills, there are a few more special flags you can use for any character. :)

Last edited:
Red Skull is Ecstazya character people.

Given the assumptions of level increase, in CIP there's a special flag (being able to use a spell / or all ;) ) you can give to any character that gives you the ability to increase your level / magic / skills, there are a few more special flags you can use for any character. :)

big suprice you're trashing the server without any evidence at all. It must suck to have worked on creating a realots for 2 years and you have nothing to show for it.