• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealTibia 7.4-7.72 HIGH RATE| Task System | Custom Spawns| Guild Wars | PVP-E | ONLINEE

With today server save couple things has been updated :

• Death loss experience reduced back to 15%
  • Online list disabled till 1.12.2017
  • Couple map bugs fixed
  • Hp/Mana change will show up above character

Also the winter update is comming !

winterupdate.jpg

Disable the online list to hide all your spoof MCers? xD

It's spoof alright, confirmed by otservlist.org..

And this is the player stats from otslist.eu

Qo9gKig.png

Quoting so others can see it on 4th page.

Everyone's know it is spoofed as hell, kids buying distros and open it without any knowledge. Maybe some hidden danger ii phantom is hosting, pretending as different person. (don't bother showing your reply above pls)

yes its been removed from otservlist due to spoof of chars too hahaha gg

Great server! Already donated to help with the server costs.

I have one request. Would it be possible to let the ranged salesman also sell small stones (and not just spears)? I'm already killing monks on full def with spears, and now I need to grind goblins for hours just to be able to train.

Thanks in advance,

Ryaltar

@Ryaltar
Thank you for support and kind words.

With today server save couple things has been updated :

• Manafluids will add now 30% more mana ( between 80 - 130 )
  • Ranged weapons npcs in Thais, Venore, Carlin selling now small stones for 10gp each
  • Exp rates from lvl 110 has been increased ( check in server info )

Last edited:
Disable the online list to hide all your spoof MCers? xD

It's spoof alright, confirmed by otservlist.org..

And this is the player stats from otslist.eu

Qo9gKig.png

I was going to check the new online chart for this spoof server and I couldn't find it, apparently it has been banished for spoof at otslist.eu as well now :)

@everyone, if you know more ots-lists out there and you can find realtibia.org in them, report the server for spoof and link them this thread and that will probably be enough to perma ban realtibia everywhere.

Edit, I tried to add realtibia.org to otslist.eu to confirm it's banished and not owner that removed it to make people unable to see those spoofed charts..
But this error poped up :D

If anyone think these images are faked, try it yourself to add the server realtibia.org as Host/IP ^^

OtsList.eu - Open Tibia Server List (OTS)
6GOE9RZ.png

https://otservlist.org/
r7chgSg.png

Last edited:
I was going to check the new online chart for this spoof server and I couldn't find it, apparently it has been banished for spoof at otslist.eu as well now :)

@everyone, if you know more ots-lists out there and you can find realtibia.org in them, report the server for spoof and link them this thread and that will probably be enough to perma ban realtibia everywhere.

Nah you cant stop kids from relaunching the server under new name. IP's means nothing nowadays.

realtibiaorg

New acc, new server name, new vps, gg

Nah you cant stop kids from relaunching the server under new name. IP's means nothing nowadays.

realtibiaorg

New acc, new server name, new vps, gg

Just keep an eye on @Danger II
realtibia WAS his some time ago but chances are high he fake he sold it and use another fake name to spoof without throwing dirt on his own name.
because everytime someone just mention him on a 7.4... if he had something to do with it he'd reply very shortly "NOT MY SERVER!!"..
but if you accusse a server that's obviously not his.. he'll never reply on it :)

Something I've learned by checking a bunch of threads at otland xD

Would be nice to get some points ;)) Nick : Sebban

Cu there.
Hello Sebban =)
See you ingame !

@Temptamp , @popoverde , @sampleizsample I can clearly see, a really big pain in ur ass, bunch of fat ass guys that has nothing to do , your's lifes are fail, and no worries guys im still getting new players and IDGAF about otslist's, i got streamers that gonna advertise the server and u can't do nothing about that. I've got new players everyday. Keep trying and good luck =)

Yours
RealTibiaOrg

Hello Sebban =)
See you ingame !

@Temptamp , @popoverde , @sampleizsample I can clearly see, a really big pain in ur ass, bunch of fat ass guys that has nothing to do , your's lifes are fail, and no worries guys im still getting new players and IDGAF about otslist's, i got streamers that gonna advertise the server and u can't do nothing about that. I've got new players everyday. Keep trying and good luck =)

Yours
RealTibiaOrg

Nice way to handle your "players", no wonder you fail. I just love the fact that people that leave your server come by to mine and do not leave afterwards, I also do not need to spoof any data.

Just an unasked advice: Learn how to communicate with people and do not destroy this community even more, the damage you and people like you have been doing to it is nearly irreparable, at least let me fix it.

Kindest Regards
Okke

Hello Sebban =)
See you ingame !

Yours
RealTibiaOrg

You'll never have a successful OT mate :)

Just keep an eye on @Danger II
realtibia WAS his some time ago but chances are high he fake he sold it and use another fake name to spoof without throwing dirt on his own name.
because everytime someone just mention him on a 7.4... if he had something to do with it he'd reply very shortly "NOT MY SERVER!!"..
but if you accusse a server that's obviously not his.. he'll never reply on it :)

Something I've learned by checking a bunch of threads at otland xD

Source: Skype

dQQE.png

Source: RealTibia.org WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools

The reason why I keep posting "NOT MY SERVER" is because, people associate me with them which ends up in bad reputation for me.
I won't host any OT for this community anymore as I did mentoried it already in few threads before.
As you can see at the screenshot above about whois, I am not owning this domain anymore, which is possible because I did not extend the renewal for this domain so it became public again, therefore everyone is able to purchase domains which are free.

I will not answer into more questions/discussion about this because I barely care about what a person like you reproach me.

Last edited:
Glad you've exposed this out, otherwise it makes us think you or someone else is behind over and over.

@Okke, I would suggest you to not involve into this bullshit, you know yourself what I mean.

Content Update - Iceonia

Whats new ?

• Added huge area with new monsters to Iceonia island
  • iceonia.png

• Few winter monsters added:

1. Frost Giant
    frostgiant.gif

2. Crystal Spider
    crystalspider.gif

3. Sea Serpent
    seaserpent.gif

4. Avalanche
    avalanche.gif

• Few map bugs fixed

I hope you will enjoy exploring new areas during this weekend :)

Tasks for those monsters will be added today

Danger if ur not hosting anymore for this community what are u doing here? Just posting that its not is serv? U buy 7.4 map and grab money noone care about u

Iceonia - a really creative name for the map that looks like shit i just flushed down my toilet.
By the way, perhaps stop spoofing the online list? Youre doing it in such a disgusting way by disabling the 'who is online' on site.