• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealTibia 7.4-7.72 HIGH RATE| Task System | Custom Spawns| Guild Wars | PVP-E | ONLINEE

Hello,

RealTibia is online since 24.11.2017, as you can notice it has really low activity right now. Due to that fact server will have soon new fresh start. I will post the date in another news soon.

@realtibiaorg I just have a couple of questions regarding this ot, that i couldn't find an answer to.

What happens to donations which occurs before the rest?
Are the items on donation shop best items in game?
shop is pretty much similar to this of Alzeria, is it the same server but with rl map?

@realtibiaorg I just have a couple of questions regarding this ot, that i couldn't find an answer to.

shop is pretty much similar to this of Alzeria, is it the same server but with rl map?

This server is known for spoofing, all his servers are banned on otserver list - for spoofing. This server Admin holds your character online in game for weeks. spoofing in depots and houses. His servers are known for corruption - players have found endless Aol's and Stone Skin Amulets in game, when he gave this items for his characters and friends. Also, his servers are waste of time becouse of donation shop items , you gain like 25% resistance from everything.

Some peoples think (which is absolutely possible) , he is responsible for numerous hacks on other OT's like ClassicOT lately - by using his database of passwords to steal items, accounts , and rook his old players characters.

Not recommend this ot at all.

@dotsh
1.Everyone who supported server with donation, can get his points back, simply send email to [email protected]
2.Items in shop aren't best in game, there are custom hard quests where u can obtain better items
3.I don't really know Alzeria and if we have similiar shops, but i have nothing to do with Alzeria

This server is known for spoofing, all his servers are banned on otserver list - for spoofing. This server Admin holds your character online in game for weeks. spoofing in depots and houses. His servers are known for corruption - players have found endless Aol's and Stone Skin Amulets in game, when he gave this items for his characters and friends. Also, his servers are waste of time becouse of donation shop items , you gain like 25% resistance from everything.

Some peoples think (which is absolutely possible) , he is responsible for numerous hacks on other OT's like ClassicOT lately - by using his database of passwords to steal items, accounts , and rook his old players characters.

Not recommend this ot at all.
Michel, thanks for free bump :D btw. if my server is so wrong, why you logging in almost everyday?:)

@dotsh
Michel, thanks for free bump :D btw. if my server is so wrong, why you logging in almost everyday?:)

Ye bro, look. I tried to help u with ideas to fix this and that like rightclick- which u done, but suddenly 2 weeks too late, when everybody left this ot. Instead of makeing your ot better, you trying to ban my char on other ot and steal 70cc from it ;/ Gratz bro.

@Nosferatu88
I can assure you, that right click speed hack wasn't reason for dieying of the server. This thing and many other things has been fixed, so new edition will be more successfull im sure. Belive me im not trying to get ur char ban or steal some cash on other ot, anyways i'm using SHA1 encryption, so im not even able to check password of ANY player.

Last edited:
@Nosferatu88
I can assure you, that right click speed hack wasn't reason for dieying of the server. This thing and many other things has been fixed, so new edition will be more successfull im sure. Belive me im not trying to get ur char ban or steal some cash on other ot, anyways i'm using SHA1 encryption, so im not even able to check password of ANY player.

here you go!

SHA1 online

Server is still online since 24.11.2017 -
You can play and test it for a while before next launch

Server starting on friday 22.02.2019

t6vetvgt.png

Server informations:
Website
: http://RealTibia.org
Client: Custom AntiBot Client 7.4

World Type : PvP -Enforced with skull system

Map Informations:

Full Real Tibia Map 7.4 + Port Hope + Custom Spawns
Summary:
  • Balanced Vocations
  • Djins and rashid free, located in thais
  • Loot message ( !loot enable )
  • Task npc Donald MCRonald can be found in all cities
  • 10k Promotion
  • Guild Wars
  • Party Share Experience
  • No Protection Zones on Boats
  • All 7.4 features!
  • Blessing System
  • PoI Dragon Lords and Quest are added to the game
  • Iceonia added to the game, Ice island near folda with bunch of Frost Dragons
  • Conjured runes are double charged.
  • Runes in npc ( simply write bp mf / bp sd )
  • Adori blank spell added.
  • Automatical deletion for botters
  • Desert quest soloable
Server Rates:
  • From Level 8 to Level 30 - x90
  • From Level 31 to Level 50 - x70
  • From Level 51 to Level 70 - x50
  • From Level 71 to Level 80 - x20
  • From Level 81 to Level 90 - x15
  • From Level 91 to Level 100 - x10
  • From Level 101 to Level 110 - x8
  • From Level 110 to Level 121 - x6
  • From Level 121 to Level 140 - x4
  • After Level 141 - x3
  • Loot Rate: 4x
  • Skill Rate: 35x
  • Magic Rate: 15x
Frag System:
5 frags for Red Skull
8 frags for a Banishment 24 hours
6 hours to lose 1 frag
Red skull duration 3 days

Task System:
Over 35 + tasks
The earning experience for low level tasks seems to be low, but the money reward may be reason to finish them.

Dedicated Server:
  • Over 50gb ram
  • 1000mb up/download
  • DDoS Protection

Last edited:
Dedicated Server:
  • Over 50gb ram
  • 1000mb up/download
  • DDoS Protection
50 Gb RAM.. such overkill for a spoof server..
You'd need max 5 Gb consider all characters is just standing still all day long.
1000 mb up/down.. why?... you don't need more than 5 mbs to fill your spoof with lagg free experience.
DDos Protection??.. why??.. who would DDos a banished spoof server?..