• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealTibia 7.4-7.72 HIGH RATE| Task System | Custom Spawns| Guild Wars | PVP-E | ONLINEE

This is funny when you press on who is online on the website its doesn't open you see now there are 189 players online says the website i don't believe shit in it.
don't even try this server.

and if you check the highscore list it says enfough.

Number 1 is lvl 301

Number 100 is lvl 91?

server isnt active.

Its obvious spoof i playd there when server starts, friend found bp of sms shop items on the ground with full setup for one character and some unobtainable yet items , gm said it was map bug with testserver etc. Waste of time, gm playing normal char propably gave himself or his friend full sms eq. Shop items have like 25% total dmg block ? u cant kill anyone 1v1. It had like 20 players online and 300 on page. Client is unbalanced, I had 70-90 fps there while on other clients like orginaltibia 200 - medivia 300+ .

Gm said 10 times that tomorro he fill fix this and that , like rightclick , and finally he fixed it after 2-3 weeks when server is literally Rip.

Gm said 10 times that tomorro he fill fix this and that , like rightclick , and finally he fixed it after 2-3 weeks when server is literally Rip.

Its obvious spoof i playd there when server starts, friend found bp of sms shop items on the ground with full setup for one character and some unobtainable yet items , gm said it was map bug with testserver etc. Waste of time, gm playing normal char propably gave himself or his friend full sms eq. Shop items have like 25% total dmg block ? u cant kill anyone 1v1. It had like 20 players online and 300 on page. Client is unbalanced, I had 70-90 fps there while on other clients like orginaltibia 200 - medivia 300+ .
You need to change your pc config mate, dont expect to get 400 fps on core 2 duo 1 gb ram and nvidia 200 series :)
You can clearly see on that screenshot i got arround 430~ fps.
JOIN REALTIBIA.ORG TODAY AND HAVE FUN !
sand.png

realtibiaspoofs.png
WOHOO 186 ppls and noone died today , what a lucky day , also I AM ONLINe ;) Wow BRo GL with this ot :)

No jokes bro, you destroyed my head with this screenshots of spoofed chars lol ;0 Idk how your comp hold so many mcs mate.

No jokes bro, you destroyed my head with this screenshots of spoofed chars lol ;0 Idk how your comp hold so many mcs mate.
Bro ! You made Christmas merrier because you are my friend.I have always enjoyed the gift of friendship you gave me. Merry Christmas to you!

@OfflineDutchie1
I have researched your posts on otland.
What i have found, it's obvious that this guy favors voidcore. Now i will show proofs to whole Otland.
?
1. You made account 3 days after Okke advertised Voidcore. You first post looked like this :

Posts where he obviously favors voidcore :

[France] Voidcore - 7.4 Official Launch Today (24th November) [Realmap, 3x Stable, No P2W Policy]
GL<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post by: OfflineDutchie1, Nov 21, 2017 in forum: Advertisement

[France] Voidcore - 7.4 Official Launch Today (24th November) [Realmap, 3x Stable, No P2W Policy]
How about x3 regeneration? Spells should be free in my opinion <-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post by: OfflineDutchie1, Nov 22, 2017 in forum: Advertisement

Hey, could you check the PM i just sent you. <-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too bad ur leaving Likk, Dont really know why tho.. Anyways, heres some progress + bought myself a house and some new equipment :)
Post by: OfflineDutchie1, Nov 23, 2017 in forum: Advertisement

Finished minotaur task! Well worth it.. :) And heres loot from 150-500 minotaurs, sold the first one cuz I needed the cash.. this is a bad...

If theres a nice playerbase id be more then happy to donate 50 bucks!
<------------------------------------------------------------------------ ;OOOO HAHAHA WOW LMAO wtf?
nice server, nice people. might be a small amount of players but a very active GM and the chat honestly feel more active then a normal world with...
Post by: OfflineDutchie1, Nov 26, 2017 in forum: Advertisement

Proofs , where he's blaming new advertised server's ( most 7.4 protocol, because that is competition for Voidcore )

[France] RealMap 7.4 Fighteria.net start [Friday, 1 of December 2017, 18:00 CET]

If im not mistaken he gives items to streamers and his friends last time x100 runes and stuff Gl though hope ur not corrupt anymore looking4money <--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post by: OfflineDutchie1, Nov 27, 2017 in forum: Advertisement

[France] Evolera [8.6] 9999x exp custom War-Evo
He got hardcore exposed on another subforum, otservlist/dataspoof sub<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March
Werent you that guy that made alzeria and spoofed the fuck out of it? <-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[France] RealMap 7.4 Fighteria.net start [Friday, 1 of December 2017, 18:00 CET]
If im not mistaken he gives items to streamers and his friends last time x100 runes and stuff Gl though hope ur not corrupt anymore looking4money <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

France] Realistic-War 7.4 - ONLINE
Dure thise dipp is fuckin bad, just leave the serv and let him play with his camels <-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. @OfflineDutchie1 Keep your pathetic photos where you drink heineken ( Pisswater ) shit beer in your smartphone. Dont share it please. The whole Otland community will appreciate it

@OfflineDutchie1 ( acting like drunk and posting photo on otland while being in fucking bar !! wtf???:O lmao)

"
In a luttele busy sorry..

Ze

Douchebag
Attached files :

dutchie.jpg

And summarazing your posts, youre belonging to Okke as private bitch $$$$ ( or maybe his second account on Otland), or you are just asslicker.
KK THANKS BYE

THANKS FOR READING.

Last edited:
Hmm. I think this picture is legit because I'm on it, and I do always walk to this exact depot box, however the picture is literally one month old.
Kinda misleading, but technically not fraud or lying as the screenshot is probably legit (probably real players on, but one month ago :D).

Btw, funny to see myself on that screenshot so randomly, I only played for a few days (1-2) and had forgotten that I had even played there until I saw this screenshot! :D

I was trying the server 2 days ago and stopped cuz no action. Only spoof same people on the same spot. I'm just saying it not to disrespect to you. Just talking as a player and giving my opinion. Won't insult you because I don't know you either. It's just a boring dead server. You don't need mc's there. @OfflineDutchie1 . You just need to login and exit. That's it. Same people in the same spot. Noobchars lvl 8 outside pz arround thais all with the same white starter outfit. Please don't destroy the old community.

Leaving out the previous shit we had, do you really think someone will ever play this server or any of your servers? No shit, but change your OTLand username and try again without spoofing. Anyone will play a proper 7.4/7.7 highrate to be honest.

Bro, maybe fix this evoland sms shop ? and start new server than bumping this trash where 302 MS killing 30 lvls ?

@OfflineDutchie1
I have researched your posts on otland.
What i have found, it's obvious that this guy favors voidcore. Now i will show proofs to whole Otland.
?
1. You made account 3 days after Okke advertised Voidcore. You first post looked like this :

Posts where he obviously favors voidcore :

GL<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post by: OfflineDutchie1, Nov 21, 2017 in forum: Advertisement

How about x3 regeneration? Spells should be free in my opinion <-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, could you check the PM i just sent you. <-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too bad ur leaving Likk, Dont really know why tho.. Anyways, heres some progress + bought myself a house and some new equipment :)

Finished minotaur task! Well worth it.. :) And heres loot from 150-500 minotaurs, sold the first one cuz I needed the cash.. this is a bad...

If theres a nice playerbase id be more then happy to donate 50 bucks!
<------------------------------------------------------------------------ ;OOOO HAHAHA WOW LMAO wtf?
nice server, nice people. might be a small amount of players but a very active GM and the chat honestly feel more active then a normal world with...
Post by: OfflineDutchie1, Nov 26, 2017 in forum: Advertisement

Proofs , where he's blaming new advertised server's ( most 7.4 protocol, because that is competition for Voidcore )

If im not mistaken he gives items to streamers and his friends last time x100 runes and stuff Gl though hope ur not corrupt anymore looking4money <--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[France] Evolera [8.6] 9999x exp custom War-Evo
He got hardcore exposed on another subforum, otservlist/dataspoof sub<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March
Werent you that guy that made alzeria and spoofed the fuck out of it? <-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If im not mistaken he gives items to streamers and his friends last time x100 runes and stuff Gl though hope ur not corrupt anymore looking4money <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

France] Realistic-War 7.4 - ONLINE
Dure thise dipp is fuckin bad, just leave the serv and let him play with his camels <-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. @OfflineDutchie1 Keep your pathetic photos where you drink heineken ( Pisswater ) shit beer in your smartphone. Dont share it please. The whole Otland community will appreciate it

@OfflineDutchie1 ( acting like drunk and posting photo on otland while being in fucking bar !! wtf???:O lmao)

"
In a luttele busy sorry..

Ze

Douchebag
Attached files :

dutchie.jpg

And summarazing your posts, youre belonging to Okke as private bitch $$$$ ( or maybe his second account on Otland), or you are just asslicker.
KK THANKS BYE

THANKS FOR READING.

Haha, wow, time well spend. Blames a person for posting a irl pic on OTland, has a shit server and decides to spend time finding a persons posts instead of fixing the server. Job wel done sir. GG. Bye.