• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rookville [10.77] - OFFLINE!

crash hahah ":D i was fighting rotworm and client just crashed then tried lgging again but gameworld off

connection.png

:(

I thought it was only me lol

wont let me login to site ; s

We tried to log you in, but...
  • Failed to authorize your account, are the details correct, have you registered?
i will send you a pm on otland with my information i chose.

cant even recover account because i dont have a character on it lel

this is why you should of had a site up before the day you open it : |

It is late here and I have to sleep, a couple of answers:

1. The crash was caused by me, I uploaded a few things to the server in france and re-loaded the server, I am sorry.
2. If you have an account from DeathMatch you could use the same and that is probably the issue, except that it should work.

Worked alot with smaller bugs and errors, will continue tomorow, night,.

Kind Regards,
Eldin

2nd time making a account says information is wrong i made sure i did it correct, so i am giving up and i will play when Eldin fixes this problem...

2nd time making a account says information is wrong i made sure i did it correct, so i am giving up and i will play when Eldin fixes this problem...
You are sure now you're not stupid like last time on OTLand cloud?

@Eldin I am super lazy, Is there any "p2w items" in the shop? I am so lazy to check that.

I'm super intrested and I will probably will be online tomorow or next friday. I got fucking nationella prov. :(

I have just registered a new account using tenminutemail and it worked all fine. Login in works like a breeze.

So you either
1) didnt click on your activation link
2) are entering wrong username (CaSE sEnSitiVE) or password.

you can also use the acc i just created waiting for my food:
Username: Tacos
pw: testing

Read this again.

You are sure now you're not stupid like last time on OTLand cloud?

@Eldin I am super lazy, Is there any "p2w items" in the shop? I am so lazy to check that.

I'm super intrested and I will probably will be online tomorow or next friday. I got fucking nationella prov. :(
No there is no p2w items in the shop.

You can buy:
  • Premium Pack (3, 7 and 30 days).
  • Addon Pack.
  • Mount Pack.
  • Change character gender.
  • Change character name.

I just tried to create a account it works just fine.
Remember the password is case-sensitive, like always.

wont let me login to site ; s

We tried to log you in, but...
  • Failed to authorize your account, are the details correct, have you registered?
i will send you a pm on otland with my information i chose.

cant even recover account because i dont have a character on it lel

this is why you should of had a site up before the day you open it : |
Wouldn't be any difference when you open the site, since everything is working just fine.

Intresting, What's this? It's not free premium?
You can buy premium on the website and you can recieve it in-game aswell.

@HalfAway You can also get premium by some quests right?
Yes, thats correct.

*3 Days of Free Premium Account will be set upon NEW Account Creation.
*A New Achievement System will be giving you some Premium Account Days.
You can get premium tokens in Tibiora's Box aswell.