• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rookville [10.77] - OFFLINE!

I have read everything and I do hear you, no challange is really given once you reach lvl 40-50~.
We are currently working on that!

ALOT of bugs and errors have been dealt with along with balances.

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps9c8d3e30.png
One thing I think you should put into consideration is bigger spawns. This isn't only a complaint from me, but from other players as well! Let me elaborate.
When you're hunting, you really cannot stick to one spawn without waiting for respawn. What I mean is, every spawn is too small to hunt in. If you wanna PG you have to clean one spawn, run to the next and keep doing this.
This is very frustrating and annoying and isn't motivating at all.
However, I love the OT and I'll definitely stick around!

Celebrating kills when you do twice as much dmg as other vocations isn't an accomplishment. It's pretty sad when you can almost combo my hp, yet my best combo cant come close to killing a lvl 24

Celebrating kills when you do twice as much dmg as other vocations isn't an accomplishment. It's pretty sad when you can almost combo my hp, yet my best combo cant come close to killing a lvl 24
I am that level 24 ;)

latest
- A Player with a Red Skull will have a 10% chance of loosing a random item Plus the BackPack instead of Everything. (5 Frags are needed to get the Red Skull)

zfAAick.png

10:56 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Visperon. He was killed by Destruckto.

He was botting ghouls at premmy area near dragon lords.

click on the vimeo button to have fullscreen

Last edited:
hey there was 2 demon skeletons and boar that hit 100 ;)

Did those 2 demon skeletons hit me from a distance?

Like ares said, pretty sad when he can solo 2 lvl 45 as a sorc(one of the 45s being a knight.), at lvl 50, and I cant even solo a lvl 24. that's about as broke as things can get.

Last edited:
no the dmg is /2 i hit 400 wyverns xD
but i have highest mlvl on server bro why u mad

14:29 You see a legendary leather armor +9 (Arm:13).
It weighs 60.00 oz.

PRIORITY
// players reported that weapons upgraded + give sqm area to effect so knight stand 3sqm away from necro hitting him xD

Last edited:
no the dmg is /2 i hit 400 wyverns xD
but i have highest mlvl on server bro why u mad

14:29 You see a legendary leather armor +9 (Arm:13).
It weighs 60.00 oz.

PRIORITY
// players reported that weapons upgraded + give sqm area to effect so knight stand 3sqm away from necro hitting him xD

I reported that just a few hours after start and it still haven't been fixed. :(

Back