• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rookville [10.77] - OFFLINE!

This doesn't look normal. Is someone playing around in the css file? :p
bm7cP_.png

I keep dying :(
The map needs to be bigger, i cannot venture out of the city without running into something that kills me, I can't get tibia auto to work on my machine... Is this a sign of old age kicking in?

Fuck! :(

Really fun server, but feel like I 'beat' it at level 50. Exp rate goes to 2x and you can kill every monster in map. I don't see the point in leveling more to do quests that take 5 minutes. I will train and wait for something fresh

"Really fun server, but feel like I 'beat' it at level 50." - this kinda sums up entire sever sadly.
Pics:
nojNFf1.png
It was fun to play for literally ONE day. Which was yesterday.

World is relatively small so without rush that’s the optimal time required for You to discover all interesting-useful spawns. Sadly I was able to reach 50lvl even without reaching too many spawns. I didn’t bother with jungle area, undead zones, never found any particular spider-areas, etc. Basically I gained my experience in sewers under the city, switched to wyverns and now I have nothing interesting to do besides casually filling dragons/dragon lords/hydras with my runes.

Map is also not that beautiful. Don’t get me wrong, It’s playable but it doesn’t have wow-factor in it. Sometimes authors put stuff like rocks, bushes and trees to block straight way and to force player to wander around. I guess because map itself isn’t that big like I said in previous paragraph.

Gameplay is boring as hell. Brainless grinding. I never met any NPC which has something interesting to say. There are only traders and guards, which for some stupid reason attack my pet “Stefan the Boar”. None of the location has any RPG-ish writings on the walls/statues/blackboards/etc, remnants of old journals with some historical entires, nothing. Quests? What quests? I think that simplicity of map is problem here. I never felt encourage to explore city and talk with npcs.

I still have half of mine starting equipment on me. Boots, hat and book. I never met any enemy that makes me think about finding better EQ.

Like I said. 5/10. If You like simple grind for more money, higher numbers in your char’s stats then this server is very much indeed for You. If you want something more You have to play and be patient for more additional content in the future.

Apple's notebooks for kids in your school? Your school is run by Saudi arabia prince, or something...?

Mac's don't use exe's :p
Dunno about that, but when opening a custom client, you need rl tibias .spr .dat and .scr (or what the last is) + the .exe from custom server!

Apple's notebooks for kids in your school? Your school is run by Saudi arabia prince, or something...?
It's run by the Sweden goverment! Probably pretty new that we're getting computers, but no complains there ;)

I have read everything and I do hear you, no challange is really given once you reach lvl 40-50~.
We are currently working on that!

ALOT of bugs and errors have been dealt with along with balances.

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps9c8d3e30.png

Back