• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Septera - Project Complete - Coming Soon

What Exp Rate would you prefer on a low rate?

• 1x

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 2-3x Permanent

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • 2-3x Scaling to 1x or lower

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no starting equipment, can't change gold, can only start in free acc cities, have to buy blank runes, low regen, slow monster respawn.
It probably gets better but it's kinda poorly balanced when starting out.

no starting equipment, can't change gold, can only start in free acc cities, have to buy blank runes, low regen, slow monster respawn.
It probably gets better but it's kinda poorly balanced when starting out.
Sorry for lack of responses. We're working overtime with fixing these issues, regen was doubled and spawnrate more than tripled. Blank Runes will still be required to buy because after all we do aim for a more serious feeling :)

everyone who enter here, come back to waropolis, this ots is not worth to play for sure, and its low-mid not hr

I have to say that iam dissapointed atleast this is to much of a lowrate with zero features , by this system people will have levels and cash to fight in like 1 month and there is to little people for this , im out sorry

"newschooler" i played tibia before you even know what a computer was

its easy ot, paladin 4 mana 3 sec i already looted vampire shield, dragon shield everyone mummies giving 80-120gp not hard ot rly, make some runemakers and dont cry. Mana regen is x2 higher from start ot.

RealOTs does, Medivia does not have it neither does ClassicTibia because OTs don't inherently have a function for minimum damage nor does it have separate functions for melee and distance fighting. Which is why these servers not only skipped the minimum damage, but they run the weaker Melee formula for both types of fighting. There is a significant damage difference, that has been noticeable to all of our test players.

That's untrue, it's a default feature for all the otservers since always. opentibia/server If you still have good damage with correct damage formulas, I guess your shielding formulas are the wrong ones, as in every otserver.

actually love the
Ex URA gRaN """""" try to kill me noob

its easy ot, paladin 4 mana 3 sec i already looted vampire shield, dragon shield everyone mummies giving 80-120gp not hard ot rly, make some runemakers and dont cry. Mana regen is x2 higher from start ot.

Thing is this is a paladin client straight out you Will be fighting Only paladins vs paladins, i mean just check on highscore

Thing is this is a paladin client straight out you Will be fighting Only paladins vs paladins, i mean just check on highscore
in real tibia 7.4 it was pals and eks vs pals and eks, then maybe each team few sorc's and 1 druid
but make this server HIGHRATE?

paladins vs paladins and some really strong sorcerers with ues so good fight like old tibianic

@sammy1

add server save 1 time for 5 mins like freeze

Last edited by a moderator:
server rates are just perfect, fix the bugs and it will be very nice ots to fight and play

Restarting without a warning, thats just dumb.
Sorry! A developer panicked and tripped over a wire. It won't happen again.

Paladin server gm dont know to make second Oracle on rook in 1st Day ot XDDD
Sorry, we didn't have the script available at first. It worked out though didn't it? Just needed a few well placed rocks.

-------
I'm so sorry that the server isn't high rate enough for some. Maybe in a future rendition. :)

Well, start wasn't the best, but still staff members were making all they could to fix problems. I just expected way more smoother start from former staff of Medivia. Some bugs just shouldn't exist. Some basic things should be eliminated durning testing. However these days administration is a key word, so I wish you success. I'm sure that you guys took a proper lesson from this. If you will need someone to help you out in developement or other server related things, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back