• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Sirius 7.4 - Custom Server - 4x Experience - Started 20:00 1th of July

Alright, thanks for your input.
There has been 3 Celestia versions of the span of two years.
None of my servers EVER reset without the consent of the players.
It's always been requested. This was requested to be put online again.
I admire the effort you guys put in to make it sound so horrible.
Thank you

https://i.imgur.com/aud4UjS.png <---- Pic of the reset poll

Dont lie to us Kungenn.

https://otland.net/threads/france-7...-started-december.237902/page-13#post-2319970 <---- Pics and comments from other players.

You have a great map, cool quests, nice rates, no OP donations and you probably had one of the best GM's helping you (GM PEONSO)
But you just fucked up, you cant be trusted with time, with OUR time, so stop trying to lie to us about making a "long term server" because you're not aiming for that, I dont even know why dont you just make a new project and get a new OTLand username, that way you will probably fool us and waste our precious time once again.

NEVER FORGET BOYS.

(Also, keep it to the game or get bant)

qq. I didn't ban everyone that disliked the changes. I banned the people that couldn't keep it to the game.

It's online, I guess the website is messed up atm. Some people starting to get active again tbh 10-15 active community I guess

Server is great few players bu very active small community :) thr server has aloot to offer rpg wise you will hardly get bored awesome server if you like to discover things without guides ...

To be honest, I liked ideas this guy had for his servers, but seeing so many resets just browsing through the forums, and seeing those pics, and seeing what people have to say about this guy and his OTs, has always kept me far far away from putting 5 seconds of my time into even logging in his servers. No offence dude but you never keep your servers online, you say people want resets yet where is your proof with all those people saying they wanted resets? Everyone seems to have proof of no one wanting changes/resets that you did, but you can't provide any proof otherwise. Looks to me the majority of people that played your server when you launched that poll had voted "No". so what happened?

You do understand people bash you because of the lack of attention you show to the community that help make your server what it is right? That whole chat, everyone was against you that was talking, and yet you stood there and banned people and ignored most of what people were saying, and only saying what you wanted to say. Me and along with probably a bunch of others on this site, won't touch your server because of the person running it. (You)

Kungenn was last seen:
May 1, 2016

Where ya been?

Last edited:
Kungenn was last seen:
May 1, 2016

Where ya been?

Exactly this... he always disappears after some time and comes back months later. If played his server for like over 5 years? And for some reason he always loses interest and just disappears even when his servers are online.

=/ worries me the server was reviving then suddenly GM became very active banning taskers and now this pfff

Wish I still played so I could give the server a shot.

Hope you've been well. ;)

Regards,
Cody

back online

ps. Nosfe play fair next time :) or dont cry about ban for tasker.. i understand its not easy but everyone have same chances.
See You in game!

Last edited:
How does it matter if I'm online on Otland. The server has its own forum and website. You guys can write all the crap you want, including itox I couldn't care less. As long as people are playing and having fun the server stays online. Peace.

Hey thorgal what is your problem?? Crying imjust showing my concern what is with your attitude im not crying i was concern server was gonna shut doen same as you and saw things that were repeated on the past and infered wrong now its onlinewhich is great

reseted? make high or mid rate this time to let people pk and enjoy map 100%, before making serious server low rate server

Enjoying the server a lot. Sad to see that the population is so low at this moment.

Great map (really!), good rates and the community is really kind.

Come join us!