• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, server failed as I thought.
I wouldn't play on such shit server as this.
??o_O why the hate?

Server is far from failed. Just a rough start but the team handled it very professional. Now that the bug has been found and fixed it should be a smoother start tomorrow.

Anyways: +1 for the team and see you guys tomorrow online :)

Happy Tibians unite!!

??o_O why the hate?

Server is far from failed. Just a rough start but the team handled it very professional. Now that the bug has been found and fixed it should be a smoother start tomorrow.

Happy Tibians unite!!
He's an idiot what do you expect?

??o_O why the hate?

Happy Tibians unite!!
Hail HAPPY TIBIANS :)

??o_O why the hate?

Happy Tibians unite!!
Couldn't have said it better myself.

hey @Joshwa534 or @Syntax I think your 2 step authentication broke today. I was on my account fine using it yesterday but now i cant even sign in on the account because it says my token is invalid. Just sending this because if thats the case I wont be able to login tomorrow for launch and I have my coins and vip on that account. My char name is fred beron. Send me a pm if u can remove this, or if u can fix this and ill try to look at it before launch tomorrow since im going to bed right now.

Cool, server failed as I thought.
I wouldn't play on such shit server as this.
Server failed because of a rough start?
I remember a few months ago when you hosted your OT. A completely shitty OT made in 15 minutes. You were also refering to it as a "good OT".
You're breaking my heart man, I can't believe that stupid people like yourself actually exists. Its so frustrating to read any word that comes from you.
Please stahp

I'll try to get on when I get home from work at 830am, but no promises. :(

Regards,
Cody

I'll try to get on when I get home from work at 830am, but no promises. :(

Regards,
Cody
U workin' on sunday mate? That sux :/
Anyway hope I'll see ya today :)

U workin' on sunday mate? That sux :/
Anyway hope I'll see ya today :)

Sadly I work every weekend, 10pm to 8am. Sometimes earlier/later, lol
If I do get on, it'll be for about 2-3 hours.

Regards,
Cody

Sadly I work every weekend, 10pm to 8am. Sometimes earlier/later, lol
If I do get on, it'll be for about 2-3 hours.

Regards,
Cody
Aight mate^^ Gotcha :)

hey @Joshwa534 or @Syntax I think your 2 step authentication broke today. I was on my account fine using it yesterday but now i cant even sign in on the account because it says my token is invalid. Just sending this because if thats the case I wont be able to login tomorrow for launch and I have my coins and vip on that account. My char name is fred beron. Send me a pm if u can remove this, or if u can fix this and ill try to look at it before launch tomorrow since im going to bed right now.

This should be resolved, replied to your PM on our forums as well. PM me back there if you still have issues.

Thank you for this OT full 100% quality, waiting the launch! The best server I ever played in a long time, thanks to xenobot owners and it's team :)

Status
Not open for further replies.