• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile at XenoForum
BkN6yYC.png

This is a joke, the whole OX team is a joke. I tried to be possitive about them, tried to understand, but no more. Such behavior from the devs is unacceptable.

This is a joke, the whole OX team is a joke. I tried to be possitive about them, tried to understand, but no more. Such behavior from the devs is unacceptable.
Sad but true.

Its not even sad. There is many better otses out here. I dont understand why people keep trying to play this one.

Censorship is retarded. I feel that if someone has something they want to say, they should not only be able to say it, but have to live with looking like a moron if they knowingly provided bullshit information trying to increase their E-PEEN. And it goes both ways. If someone has a legitimate problem with my software or a legitimate criticism, I let them say it. I don't stop people from saying "iBot" or "Redbot." The only thing that gets deleted is meaningless spam and harmful posts, such as viruses or scams. And that's how it will always stay.
Darkstar 2013 - http://forums.xenobot.net/showthread.php?10323-Amb-Motive&p=122504&viewfull=1#post122504

now they block forums? they delete threads on xenobot forum about ox????
what next ?
we back in nazi yermany

Its not even sad. There is many better otses out here. I dont understand why people keep trying to play this one.

Question is why are u even here asking that question, If u dont have any positive to say please shut the fuck up

2606d68.png

Brexit collateral damage.

Joshwa start give information about you server or shut down ox TEST server.

Greetings.
ForFai

I dont play but from what ive seen there was 0 confirmation from administration side that they wont reset or restart sever after any kind of bigger bug so there is no point to waste your time since they wont hesitate if bigger bug pops out . If server is in state where anything can destroy everything you worked for and payed for there is no sense to play it.

Just wake up. Is this real or trolling hard? =(

So whats going on? I know there was a rollback yesterday but whats up now?

So whats going on? I know there was a rollback yesterday but whats up now?
Yo, the server is out since tonight (I think not sure, wasn't there myself) and the OxTeam gave no info yet. People say it's a reset again. But who knows, Forum on ox site is closed too. Threads about ox are getting deleted on xeno forum and yeah I think that's about it.

I doubt @Joshwa534 will post anything, Atleast i wouldnt with all these fucktwats crying so much

Do you not think that we have a bit of a right to "cry"? If we are the players, we are the donators, then yeap I believe we are allowed to express our feels about the server downtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.