• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
isee on theoxserver.com, all the highscores don't appears, also online records etc.
so = reset from 0

isee on theoxserver.com, all the highscores don't appears, also online records etc.
so = reset from 0

Clean your browser cache and refresh (ctrl + shift + r). Website isn't really available (except for the forums which are disabled also)

Clean your browser cache and refresh (ctrl + shift + r). Website isn't really available (except for the forums which are disabled also)
i see like 1 hour before not now, now the web its down and forum closed

They make money either way. If you MC you are obviously botting which raises the chance of using Xeno which you need to pay for. If you don't bot you're more likely to donate for quick funds. They made a server that promoted their other business. Just because it doesn't specifically apply to you doesn't mean they are not increasing profit. There are 100+ people who donated even $1-$20 and some who were closer to $50. It's not like it matters tho.
Most people use cracked xenobot or other bots u dont think that someone buy xenobot just to bot on OX server? xDD

I feel there is a lack of communication between the Developers and the Playerbase.

CbxRG7y.jpg

If that's true, what's happening.. that's the very reason I've always been working alone.
Less risk for total fuckups, and less risk for corruption.

it's had work being alone, but it's worth it :)

They make money either way. If you MC you are obviously botting which raises the chance of using Xeno which you need to pay for. If you don't bot you're more likely to donate for quick funds. They made a server that promoted their other business. Just because it doesn't specifically apply to you doesn't mean they are not increasing profit. There are 100+ people who donated even $1-$20 and some who were closer to $50. It's not like it matters tho.
I donated 5 euro and I was top1 lvl. it's absutelly not neccesary to donate, just if you are a lazy bastard

@Skream so because they are making some cash they are bad people?

I agree that the server staff should try to communicate a little better and try to grow a pair. They aren't the only ones that achieved a server with 1k+ players but it seems they are they only people to get easily discouraged by what little shitters have to say on a dead forum.

Either look past the few shit talkers and push forward with your already pretty good project or just close it down once again and forever be the crybabies people are making you guys out to be.

P.S. I have personally made huge profit without donating a cent, the only coins I have personally bought have been with in game cash. People seem to not know how to play the market correctly, learn how to do that and you can make huge BUCKS BOYS.

If that's true, what's happening.. that's the very reason I've always been working alone.
Less risk for total fuckups, and less risk for corruption.

it's had work being alone, but it's worth it :)
It is probably just fake as Syntax wouldn't make all these grammatical errors in an announcement but nonetheless:
Ik but just a little part in me was hoping it was true just because it would make that whole story so much more hilarious :D

Last edited:
Nah that's fake, looks really photoshopped :p but it's a funny pic
Ik but just a little part in me was hoping it was true just because it would make that whole story so much more hilarious :D

It is probably just fake as Syntax wouldn't make all these grammatical errors in an announcement but nonetheless...

Yeah I believe it's fake too..
basically because I have hard to believe they actually got $10,000 already, and that he flee with them...
$10,000 doesn't get you anywhere.. not worth fleeing for..

Dear The Ox Community,
thx for participating in theoxserver.com beta v2, well cya all when the real server starts tomorrow at 19:00 CET. Thank you again for all leveling, also if you think there will be compensation for your losses, think again. #TimeWellSpent

sincerely,
Fred Beron(Banned), Fred Beron2(Banned), and Fred Beron3(Banned) on the ox forums

Thanks you for clearing us their intentions out!

Just saw this at Xeno Forums (watch out! THIS IS BAIT!):
Lool

pxSOc93.png

You see? WHO WIN AGAIN? omg, 2-0 for me...
First with the poll about worst launch and now this cause joshua told me, nah, keep ignoring me hahaha
server closed byebye, KNEW IT and WARNED ABOUT IT

First day:
1st crash and rollback to 8lvls =we are still playing
2nd crash =we are still playing
3rd crash and rollback to 8lvls =we are still playing
4th, 5th, 6th, 7th crashe and again rollback to 8lvls=we are still playing because we got war backpack and we are happy

Second day:
1st crash =we are still playing
2nd crash =we are still playing
3rd crash and rollback =we are still playing

Third day:
Yeeee, without crashes!!! =we are still playing

Fourth day:
1crash and 24h rollback =we are still playing(2x exp and 3x loot)

Fifth day:
Server, website and forum offline = Bye OX :(

Photoshopped? XD Wat? Probably someone just element edited the page. nothing too special about it.
Yeah just element right, but the site is down. so that's not possible. It looks photoshopped.
You see? WHO WIN AGAIN? omg, 2-0 for me...
First with the poll about worst launch and now this cause joshua told me, nah, keep ignoring me hahaha
server closed byebye, KNEW IT and WARNED ABOUT IT
It's a joke and Joshwa*

I think many people don't have anything else to do than worry about tibia server :D
Its Friday guys go get drunk come back tomorrow.

I think many people don't have anything else to do than worry about tibia server :D
Its Friday guys go get drunk come back tomorrow.
it's not only Friday, it's midsummer's eve, for those who celebrate that, practically entire Nordic celebrate that at least

Status
Not open for further replies.