• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so happy for you guys, that little hobby you guys were working on turned into something real. I can almost guarantee all of us will be there for launch xD goodluck

~Edit~ best rl tibia server anybody will find
Thanks, we appreciate it, we've been secretly working behind closed doors for a while now :p we're ready to get the ball rollin' and take it from there.

Finally time for this, been watching the streams and now its here. Cannot wait. Already told my guys the good news.
We appreciate it! Thanks for tuning into our streams, its always nice to see a friendly face.

I'm proud of you guys. You've worked hard and deserve success.

Hopefully my vision of a better tomorrow for Open Tibia comes to life with the launch of your project.

Regards,
J.Dre
Thanks Dre, hopefully we'll make you proud. :D

Lol it's starting 18th june 1 day after I get my summer vacation <3
I spent a bit of time trying to find a good date that worked with everyone globally. Now we just need to hope that there isn't some mega storm, super volcano or asteroid coming to destroy the world. :eek:

You guys deserve a lot of success for bringing by far the best global server actually.
Quality is lost nowadays and i hope you guys can bring it back. good luck /o

Clear your browser cache. HTTPS isn't working on the forums yet, it should redirect though.
it says, "forum.theoxserver.com redirected you too many times."

I followed ur stream when I heard you streamed but I never seen u online yet.
I'm usually streaming really late into the night if you're from Europe. Most of the time I don't list my stream under Tibia either. You can catch me in my own personal corner of Twitch in a category called Computer Space.
Looks cool, hope everything goes smooth
Thanks Azur =]
You guys deserve a lot of success for bringing by far the best global server actually.
Quality is lost nowadays and i hope you guys can bring it back. good luck /o
We appreciate it Nu77, we pretty much scrapped the entire datapack we had last year and rebuilt everything from the ground up. The entire NPC system, every NPC, item.otb, items.xml, monster, quest, quest log, etc.. Its all built from scratch and tracked from real Tibia. We've gone through some major refactoring several times now and we're quite happy with where we are currently.

My last count put us at around 185 quests that work identically to real Tibia's quests. We'll be around 200 by launch.
This deserves a shit ton of hype..
We appreciate it, Archlight is looking damn good too. A ton of good custom content on your end. :D

We'll open the server for a week starting the 11th. Anyone is welcome to test, player progress will be reset after the beta ends.
Ehh idk if that's the best idea, but what kind of host you guys going to be rocking?

We appreciate it, Archlight is looking damn good too. A ton of good custom content on your end. :D
I appreciate that, we are working hard on it.

Ehh idk if that's the best idea, but what kind of host you guys going to be rocking?
I was wondering same, did i miss the location? I didn't seem to see if this will be NA or EU. The Two best 10.94 servers (hexera and gunzodus are both EU :(

I was wondering same, did i miss the location? I didn't seem to see if this will be NA or EU. The Two best 10.94 servers (hexera and gunzodus are both EU :(

The first server will be hosted in EU.

We've been hosting our NA test server for 18 months now and the EU server at OVH the last 2 months.
We've been running large private tests & semi-public tests the past few weeks.

People have tried to DDoS us down, we see the hits on the logs and get notified from OVH, however thus far nobody has been able to take us offline though.

We'll be hosting in France at an OVH data center.

Status
Not open for further replies.