• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damon is in our Discord if you need him, we tested 2 of his stressers at the same time and OVH stopped them both within milliseconds.
In other words, the server didn't even flinch. ;)

If you want contact me, i can stress your server with 100x more power than that web stresser.

Just wondering is the server going on countdown on otservlist?

No, our money is better spent elsewhere.

Is it going up on otservlist?

Last edited:
Dope, 10 more days... Good luck with this project.

Greetings, Liro.

this server does not need promo at all :p
doesn't it?
:]]
regardless how many players are waiting for start, server still needs to get noticed by as many people as it's possible :D

Thread updated with a promotion header.

doesn't it?
:]]
regardless how many players are waiting for start, server still needs to get noticed by as many people as it's possible :D
All of our ad campaigns are about to start up automatically. :cool:

There is only 1 bad thing.. THE EXP IS LOW!! I'm sorry I just don't like low exp rl servers I'm more into 200x (lvl 1 to 300 in a day then it being slower) type of rl ots

loled..........
But think of it this way... we already have rl tibia that the exp is low and sucks its also pay to play... we have ots (most) of them are not pay to play (boat travel wise) and (few) are good exp servers as I mentioned in my last post. Would you rather play a low exp ot that basically is the name tibia just a (little) bit higher exp than tibia and might be pay to play? or play a rl server with higher exp and is barely pay to play? You would get farther in places ^_^

But think of it this way... we already have rl tibia that the exp is low and sucks its also pay to play... we have ots (most) of them are not pay to play (boat travel wise) and (few) are good exp servers as I mentioned in my last post. Would you rather play a low exp ot that basically is the name tibia just a (little) bit higher exp than tibia and might be pay to play? or play a rl server with higher exp and is barely pay to play? You would get farther in places ^_^
Well OX isnt pay to play.
It's for those of us who wants to play something a bit more serious. The OT is also created by a very professional team. You don't have to play here, you could go play somewhere else and get 300 in one day.

There is only 1 bad thing.. THE EXP IS LOW!! I'm sorry I just don't like low exp rl servers I'm more into 200x (lvl 1 to 300 in a day then it being slower) type of rl ots
If you're disinterested in our first world, keep an eye on our progress over the next few months and we might open a higher rated world for the Gaz'haragoth OT players. :)

We have curated features we've appreciated over the years playing the game, as well as introduced custom features of our own.

Now that is something to get me interested.

Last edited:
It's meant to be like a REAL tibia server where it takes time to progress and not everyone is sitting in roshamuul nd oramond prison

Status
Not open for further replies.