• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's meant to be like a REAL tibia server where it takes time to progress and not everyone is sitting in roshamuul nd oramond prison
then why dont you go play a REAL tibia server bruh

WHY ARE YOU ON OTLAND DUDE IM MAD AT YOU,
YOU PLAY OTS AND RL TIBIA THAT MAKES NO MATCH
SORRY MY CAP BUTTON IS BROKEN THERES A STICKY STUBSTANCE
ON MY KEYBOARD I THINK ITS FROM MY PBD I HAD
YOU WILL WASTE YOUR TIME ON TIBIA BECAUSE ITS PAY TO PLAY

WHY ARE YOU ON OTLAND DUDE IM MAD AT YOU,
YOU PLAY OTS AND RL TIBIA THAT MAKES NO MATCH
SORRY MY CAP BUTTON IS BROKEN THERES A STICKY STUBSTANCE
ON MY KEYBOARD I THINK ITS FROM MY PBD I HAD
YOU WILL WASTE YOUR TIME ON TIBIA BECAUSE ITS PAY TO PLAY
Considering I've been around forever... That may explain why I'm here.

Decent web designer.
Server seems interesting, I might join if I have the time.

Good luck with your project guys.

Anyway I have doubts about posting in this forum section since server with exact date of start is not considered as advertisement anymore here ? My and few more ppl threads got deleted in the past from discussion board if they were containing exact day of start.

There was no any MOD online in last 3 days ?
@Summ
@Red

Last edited:
Are there any information released about lootrate?

Are there any information released about lootrate?

We scraped data from around 500,000? Tibiacast recordings.
That makes our creature's loot as close to real Tibia as possible and should also mean that items drop more often than on other OTS as the default creatures are way off.
If you are refering to the actual loot multiplier, the only thing we're making public is that it is "custom".

We scraped data from around 500,000? Tibiacast recordings.
That makes our creature's loot as close to real Tibia as possible and should also mean that items drop more often than on other OTS as the default creatures are way off.
If you are refering to the actual loot multiplier, the only thing we're making public is that it is "custom".

My question was more about the experience to loot ratio. Generally speaking the lootrate should be a little bit increased because we kill less monsters to level up. But I think you guys have already thought about that?

Good luck with your project guys.

Anyway I have doubts about posting in this forum section since server with exact date of start is not considered as advertisement anymore here ? My and few more ppl threads got deleted in the past from discussion board if they were containing exact day of start.

There was no any MOD online in last 3 days ?
@Summ
Just has to be longer than 7 days til launch lmao.... What

Status
Not open for further replies.