• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a mod wants to move this to the advertisement thread that's fine, but it has to be within 7 days from launch... so maybe wait 2 days to move it?
I'd be sad if the thread had to be deleted :/

Is this server going to be the first one i see that got a working krailos? With working monsters/npcs/loot ets?

Is this server going to be the first one i see that got a working krailos? With working monsters/npcs/loot ets?
We're not launching with Krailos. Everyone wanted the server launched now instead of later so it'll be a major content update later on.

Unlike some aforementioned servers, we actually do updates.

If a mod wants to move this to the advertisement thread that's fine, but it has to be within 7 days from launch... so maybe wait 2 days to move it?
I'd be sad if the thread had to be deleted :/
If the thread get's deleted, I'm going to officially take my life. :C

https://otland.net/threads/thanatos-return-of-an-era-discussion.227181/
https://otland.net/threads/7-7-tibia-world-rpg-is-comming-back-what-cipsoft-should-do.233376/
https://otland.net/threads/nelvara-...-the-unity-of-nations-misty-mountains.241749/

These are just a few examples of threads that have not been deleted that are pretty much advertisement threads. That rule is outdated and have not seen a server get removed from the discussion board for a server that is not yet ready to launch, but tells you when they plan on doing so.

It would be cool to have a tool to record fights / mini actions with. I know Tibia Time machine used to update every so often but I don't think anyone has heard from him for quite some time. Some of us video creators don't have amazing CPUs and can't be recording every little thing with Fraps, it take's too much space and lowers your FPS while playing. Would also be cool to have a section on the site for these cams where people can download and watch them whenever they like.

Would be nice if you could make this in the future. It would also help with advertisement on youtube! @Joshwa534

It would be cool to have a tool to record fights / mini actions with. I know Tibia Time machine used to update every so often but I don't think anyone has heard from him for quite some time. Some of us video creators don't have amazing CPUs and can't be recording every little thing with Fraps, it take's too much space and lowers your FPS while playing. Would also be cool to have a section on the site for these cams where people can download and watch them whenever they like.

Would be nice if you could make this in the future. It would also help with advertisement on youtube! @Joshwa534

We have something similar to this planned, can't give out any details right now, but it's in the works :)

We have something similar to this planned, can't give out any details right now, but it's in the works :)

keOjKZX.gif

keOjKZX

tried stuff like shadowplay, xsplit/obs local recordings etc?
there are some not as cpu intensive as fraps recorders out there

tried stuff like shadowplay, xsplit/obs local recordings etc?
there are some not as cpu intensive as fraps recorders out there

I have but I always get FPS drops when I play no matter how I use it and no matter the settings. I could fix up the video where the FPS drops aren't noticeable but while playing is a pain especially when higher clients there's more going on.

I have but I always get FPS drops when I play no matter how I use it and no matter the settings. I could fix up the video where the FPS drops aren't noticeable but while playing is a pain especially when higher clients there's more going on.
I would then suggest upgrading from a Pentium II processor to at least a dual-core processor. :eek:

I SWORE AN OATH TO NOT WASTE MORE MONEY ON MY COMPUTER, DO NOT DO THIS TO ME JOSH
Luckily for you we already have something in the works specifically for our server.
So even if you have a cardboard computer, you could still record 1080p footage.

We'll go into more details when we get close to providing it to our players, it won't be ready at server launch though.

Luckily for you we already have something in the works specifically for our server.
So even if you have a cardboard computer, you could still record 1080p footage.

We'll go into more details when we get close to providing it to our players, it won't be ready at server launch though.
black-***** magic, I assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.