• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since week or so there are massive ddos/lags on rl tibia = many ppl (like me) are retired now this server is new hope for us.
Hmmmmmmmm this looks suspicious :]]]]]
Im sure, that OX developers are culprits and that's that "big" advertisement which Josh was talking about!

"The OX sever start the plan"

Spend thousands of $$ for good dedic server --> DDos rl tibia servers (sometimes avalanche combo is enough to break them) --> rl tibia players notice that ox starts ->
P R O F I T Z K A

Im sure, that OX developers are culprits and that's that "big" advertisement which Josh was talking about!

Spend thousands of $$ for good dedic server --> DDos rl tibia servers (sometimes avalanche combo is enough to break them) --> rl tibia players notice that ox starts ->
P R O F I T Z K A
A VIP Booter would still be less expensive than Otservlists advertisment although I don't think that OX Staff is behind this^^

We wouldn't be DDoSing Tibia right now (or ever), it's been a bitch to track the remaining quests the past few days.

P R O F I T Z K A

sherlock_holmes_in_public-domain.jpg

Our guild will be a fun guild that does mass pks. As soon as you can shoot sds you can join the fun :) No charlove needed xD

25 experience my friend, too hard experience, also the host is located on France the latency will be so high on Bronzil :p

25 experience my friend, too hard experience, also the host is located on France the latency will be so high on Bronzil :p
Oh cmon mr president! :D

No charlove needed xD

2 days laters
PLXX NO KILL ME
MI SKILLS PLX
i pay i pay XDDDDDDDDDD
Nah I will just play a low lvl pk char in this guild and a money maker probably also in the guild. Thats about it. Enough other things I gotta attend to aswell :p

Oh cmon mr president! :D

Nah I will just play a low lvl pk char in this guild and a money maker probably also in the guild. Thats about it. Enough other things I gotta attend to aswell :p

05:56 Damon [62]: go all pk!
friend 1 say= no frags (lie)
friend 2 say =no jave money (lie)
friend 3 say =no have time (lie)
friend 4 say =i am deeper banuta i can't help you (lie its in thais dp +3)
resume = charlover ot XD

Happy Tibians are getting ready for the launch, are you? :p

wiN59ZR.png

Thanks @LordVissie for the cool new logo < 3​

05:56 Damon [62]: go all pk!
friend 1 say= no frags (lie)
friend 2 say =no jave money (lie)
friend 3 say =no have time (lie)
friend 4 say =i am deeper banuta i can't help you (lie its in thais dp +3)
resume = charlover ot XD
lmao :D The deeper banuta part... Im rofl XD

Last edited:
oh damn, watching all your streams when I can, and its amazing to see this server is coming! Nice man! So many people will be there for this (I hope anyways). PUMPED, Blinkz, DOT get at me!

OTServlist countdown is ridiculously overpriced, and although we can afford it, we're not paying it.
Xinn is taking advantage of his monopoly and gouging server owners.

That being said we're running our own campaigns, we can't reach everyone but we've made a large dent:
9Ji4xzj.png

We've also been in contact with large Tibia guilds and PvP teams, we're preparing for a large launch, but time will tell...

At the end of the day we're happy with whatever the turnout is, people will see the quality and dedication and eventually come over :D
Very good to hear, I do agree his prices are fairly outrageous, his countdown ends up being around 5 cents per unique click. Pretty insane. That's the issue with someone having a monopoly like you mentioned. Hopefully one day other otlist sites can compete, but that seems unlikely right now. Might i ask where you chose to advertise for my own use in the future? (feel free to pm)

Very good to hear, I do agree his prices are fairly outrageous, his countdown ends up being around 5 cents per unique click. Pretty insane. That's the issue with someone having a monopoly like you mentioned. Hopefully one day other otlist sites can compete, but that seems unlikely right now. Might i ask where you chose to advertise for my own use in the future? (feel free to pm)
As he already mentioned they are in contact with a lot of teams and their leader/commander. If they decide to join a server there will be a lot of people that follow. This forum thread is also a huge advertisement already (as you can see, there are 14 pages where people discuss about this server and give a lot of positive feedback)

Status
Not open for further replies.