• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stfu guys it looks like server is under some ddos attack well classicus starting today so... its not hard to figure out who is ddosing ox server

good thing they didnt advertise this on otservlist or this page would be flooded

sure discord chat, can't they use their website, forums, fb profile, twitter, like any other normal company?

"Due to intermittent DDoS attacks on our login servers, we are delaying the launch a few minutes.

Some users are able to login without any issues, some cannot. We are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible and will post here again when we launch the game servers online again.

It will be soon, bare with us through this minor delay."

Ofc as always rayan...

We're working on mitigating DDoS attacks currently. Hold tight.

I don't seem to find a reason for an owner of a 7.4 client version OT server to 'DDOS' a 10.95 client version OT server.
Edit: Community there is distinctively different than the community here. Players who are going to play Ryan's OT won't be playing this OT server or won't find it interesting due to the huge difference between both client versions, well, not all players but the majority of them.
I might be contradicting myself as well for I enjoy playing both versions, 7.4 when I really feel like bringing back the memories and 10.95 when I feel like playing real tibia with slightly higher rates. I always thought that I'm an odd case though.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
I don't seem to find a reason for an owner of a 7.4 client version OT server to 'DDOS' a 10.95 client version OT server.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

why would he not? I rly think there are atleast a few players that is playing 7.4 and 10.95 servers like me

Sry for bad english

30 minutes later still sitting here, 3:30 am, drank 1 red bull, waiting, NA people are falling asleep by the second, looking at clock it is now 3:31 am, this is the 2nd time ive been tricked like a fool that my favorite server would be here, now 3:32 sitting here staring at my screen wondering what am i gonna do

omg its anonymous i bet cuz remember tha 1 time they hacked that 1 thing and like slowed it down rly bad

If I wasted this fucking vyvanse to not play I'm gona need 5 bucks from someone.

Stop acting that childish. It's better to wait some more minutes than beeing online for 10 mins and got kicked again.
Thnink twice.

you know licking his ass alex aka satris doesnt make the server go up right

And doesn't get him free VIP most importantly!

free vip for 7 days for all coz of this issues please?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.