• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
30djrs1.jpg

wowww

Heard that all characters got reseted hmm its time to comeback cause i ragequitted after first rollback which took me 8h manual hunting pg hardcore mode so gg boys see you soon in like 8h on wasps again xDD

"The forum is currently closed to reduce spam while the server is down."

Yeah, okay. Flawless communication with your community. :rolleyes:

Regards,
Cody

Bugfix & Chill
I am chill. I just got off work about 4 hours ago, bought some coins on the site, tried to login, refreshed the webpage, went straight to "closed forum" I've been watching some movies and smokin some so I don't think you can get any chiller than that. Tf?

I am chill. I just got off work about 4 hours ago, bought some coins on the site, tried to login, refreshed the webpage, went straight to "closed forum" I've been watching some movies and smokin some so I don't think you can get any chiller than that. Tf?
Not sure if you know the term "netflix & chill" but if you don't, please just know I didn't ask you to chill.

Last edited:
i honestly kinda hope the server shuts down and i get my $42 back because for the whole week i havent done anything productive on the oxserver except stare at "your character list is being loaded"

i honestly kinda hope the server shuts down and i get my $42 back because for the whole week i havent done anything productive on the oxserver except stare at "your character list is being loaded"
I paid $47 so far

Along with you being a fucking dipshit, smartass, lil cunt, you could use some grammar lesson classes. In correction to: "Not sure if you know the term "netflix & chill" but if you don't, please just know I didn't ASKED you to chill."
The correct way to say it would be "Not sure if you know the term "netflix & chill" but if you don't, please just know THAT I didn't ASK you to chill." "Netflix & Chill" is a term. kthx bye, stay in Germany. o_O
maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.