• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] The OX Server 10.95 | Starts 19.06.2016 15:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes the original is coming out tomorrow 19:00 CET tomorrow
51640827.jpg

The official website http://www.theoxserver.com/ or the forums (closed) did not post anything about what's happening. Facebook and Twitter, also has no updates. Nobody knows what's actually happening.

What I would like to know, where did tomorrow 1900 Central European Time (CET) come in place?

Along with you being a fucking dipshit, smartass, lil cunt, you could use some grammar lesson classes. In correction to: "Not sure if you know the term "netflix & chill" but if you don't, please just know I didn't ASKED you to chill."
The correct way to say it would be "Not sure if you know the term "netflix & chill" but if you don't, please just know THAT I didn't ASK you to chill." "Netflix & Chill" is a term. kthx bye, stay in Germany. o_O
Lmfao you are on a whole different level of weird. Go crawl back under the rock you came out of.

I didn't even know this was a Beta, and i donate a few dollars also. So i guess donating to the Beta, when official release happens we get no points back? If not, if i knew it was Beta i wouldn't of even donated...

edit: It doesn't even say on the main page that the server was in 'Beta' mode...So why say thanks for playing Beta when it wasn't even a Beta? If he does not recover points i might aswell just do a chargeback, because i didn't think i was donating for a Beta just to have it reset in a few days and not give points back.

I didn't even know this was a Beta, and i donate a few dollars also. So i guess donating to the Beta, when official release happens we get no points back? If not, if i knew it was Beta i wouldn't of even donated...

edit: It doesn't even say on the main page that the server was in 'Beta' mode...So why say thanks for playing Beta when it wasn't even a Beta? If he does not recover points i might aswell just do a chargeback, because i didn't think i was donating for a Beta just to have it reset in a few days and not give points back.

xD

You are retarded if you want to do chargebacks. If you decide to pay take responsibility and dont steal not yours money.

and again I see you talking about a chargeback! get a life dude and stop donating on every server

Your posts everywhere about chargebacks are frustrating me.

Status
Not open for further replies.