• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] THRONX 10.82 RL MAP | BETA THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reported some bugs in forum
I have already saw some of threads in bug reports and some of then are fixed(voodomaster and children of the revolution).

10.80 Update! Now our only supported client is Tibia 10.80. We have enable the in game shop and the new flash client. Enjoy!

When will it be started? I mean like "live", this is just beta, right?

When will it be started? I mean like "live", this is just beta, right?
Yea, It is still Beta as we're fixing things and adding new stuff/areas , we want to have a bugfree server by the time of releasing
Beta will end soon , keep in touch

So when you will open serv (non beta)?
I cant wait xD. ;)

We still have things in the TO-DO list, we can't release untill we get everything ready , its not a " Download and Run " server, we want to be the best on table
Tnx for replay.I just hope all will be ready for few weeks just like a said cant wait because there is no any good ot (maybe only shadow and lunarforce).

We still have things in the TO-DO list, we can't release untill we get everything ready , its not a " Download and Run " server, we want to be the best on table
How long is "Soon"? a week? a month?

Looks amazing , but dont you want make stages like , 1-50lvl-6× and 51-100lvl-4x 101-xxx-3x thats awesome rates in my eyes for your server :)

Looks amazing , but dont you want make stages like , 1-50lvl-6× and 51-100lvl-4x 101-xxx-3x thats awesome rates in my eyes for your server :)
Thanks for your suggestion, but we see that the goal of the server is to mix between fun and reliability, stages that low would ruin feeling fun for many players, our stages won't be that low nor very high

The BETA server is still going on, and as previously we had planned that it will end at the end of July, it won’t.
The public BETA will last a bit longer than previously expected, mainly because we recently decided about having 10.8 update ready before the release.

When will we release the server?
Unfortunately we cannot yet estimate the date accurately enough, therefore we will remain silent for that part. As soon as we are ready to say the ETA, we will.

We still got plenty of things to do on our to-do list, but progress is begin made everyday.
Yet to come: new 10.8 spawns, quests, a few custom features and additions which we won’t reveal quite yet.

And, the update log:
  • Client updated to 10.8
    • Added new “coins shop” to the game.
    • Added all new 10.8 achievements to mounts when taming
  • Fixed a bug with the rottin wood quest
  • Most NPC’s whom used to yell random messages, don’t do it as frequently anymore.
  • Added Glooth Bandits spawns (oramond, underground-factory)
  • It is possible to tame a Gravedigger now.
  • Added Hero of the Rathleton quest
  • Fixed many minor map bugs, specially at Oramond
  • Updated most creatures at Oramond (attacks, loots etc.)
  • Fixed a few minor bugs.
Regards, ThronX team

tested the server , looks amazing at the moment , one of the best rl maps out here :) but do you gonna update your client to latest tibia always ? :)

tested the server , looks amazing at the moment , one of the best rl maps out here :) but do you gonna update your client to latest tibia always ? :)
Glad to hear such opinion :)

Yes, we are always going to support the latest Tibia client.

Thats amazing , i recommend this server to play :) and probably gonna play myself :)

If I enter in pz area with mount, when I leave the area, I need to active the mount again. Can you guys do it like global? When I leave pz the mount automatically active

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back