• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] THRONX 10.82 RL MAP | BETA THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dont really feel like wasting my time, why play a server and donate if it will last for a few months or even less and reset cause of a small bug, then i wouldnt get my points back.

On fortera they give points back, its the server i have been playing since your recent ots have gone down, which is why i was asking about points recovery, i just don see the point in wasting money and time on something that might not make it.

The only way i will ever play your servers in the future is if you have backup points system, alot of ots 10.x+ have been adding them to there servers and that is why they get so many players, even with backup points system fortera still makes alot of cash or else they'd be shut down cause they cant pay there host.

Also changing name and if its still 10.x real map its pretty much like your old ots, dont be like Hexera\Ambera just cause they make a new ot with a new name with the same dam realmap and version they only do it to make $$ so they dont have to give points back, which is why they gave up on Ambera with 2 resets or more, when Ambera first reset they gave points back and no one really donated after that is which why they just left it running and made a new ot with a new name, to make money...Im not saying your like them, but its just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back