• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] THRONX 10.82 RL MAP | BETA THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final release date? o_O
The beta is finally, officially over and the release date has been set.

The server is starting on 27th of November, at 18.00 CET

You can create your account now, at the website.
Thronx.com

If you got any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

nice one :) will you guys always update your server to newest clients ?

nice one :) will you guys always update your server to newest clients ?

Yes, definitely we will always be updating to the newest client and adding the newest content.

I will play here no matter how many times it does resets and comes back online, are you still giving points back to people who played before or did you quit doing that? if so i will be excited to play again.

/Zalton\

I will play here no matter how many times it does resets and comes back online, are you still giving points back to people who played before or did you quit doing that? if so i will be excited to play again.
/Zalton\
No points. My previous servers are in the past, and the servers aren't even related to this.
Many important lessons have been learned ever since.

The only thing that connects me and my previous servers is my name.
That's OK and I am fine with that.

To know more about the OT, you should definitely give our website a visit and read server info, faq page.
With that knowledge you will be able to see the major differences.
Though, at the end of the day, you have to play the server yourself to really see how great it truly is.

PS. We will announce a few ways to have a chance to win some coins, and a way to get a free non-obtainable mount tomorrow.

No points. My previous servers are in the past, and the servers aren't even related to this.
Many important lessons have been learned ever since.

The only thing that connects me and my previous servers is my name.
That's OK and I am fine with that.

To know more about the OT, you should definitely give our website a visit and read server info, faq page.
With that knowledge you will be able to see the major differences.
Though, at the end of the day, you have to play the server yourself to really see how great it truly is.

PS. We will announce a few ways to have a chance to win some coins, and a way to get a free non-obtainable mount tomorrow.
awe then i will not play :S to much time to waste on a server when Fortera is comming back up in 1 day, and he is giving all points back = S

P.S Yes im a liar.

awe then i will not play :S to much time to waste on a server when Fortera is comming back up in 1 day, and he is giving all points back = S

P.S Yes im a liar.
Fortera is completely non related to ThronX, Fortera is just a baiak-like server that will reset on your face anyday because of some random bug they will have in future while ThronX is a serious mid rate server that have been developed for months.

Fortera is completely non related to ThronX, Fortera is just a baiak-like server that will reset on your face anyday because of some random bug they will have in future while ThronX is a serious mid rate server that have been developed for months.
Fortera is just like this server, it is real map 10.80 client and when they reset its cause of bugs & they fix them, they do alot of updates and have pieces of map which ots like shadowcores wont even add to there server cause they pretty much gave up on it ;d and fortera gives 100% points back so i will be happy with fortera doing resets and having 1000+ players.

Fortera is just like this server, it is real map 10.80 client and when they reset its cause of bugs & they fix them, they do alot of updates and have pieces of map which ots like shadowcores wont even add to there server cause they pretty much gave up on it ;d and fortera gives 100% points back so i will be happy with fortera doing resets and having 1000+ players.
Are you happy that they reset it every time a bug appear then so you will continue playing? fuck the logic o_O

edit: Good luck guys, seems promising this one :p

Are you happy that they reset it every time a bug appear then so you will continue playing? fuck the logic o_O

if they get 1000+ players on every reset, and constant wars and pvp? Yes.

if they get 1000+ players on every reset, and constant wars and pvp? Yes.
I think you're gonna change your mind as soon as we release

PS : Stop talking about other servers here please, thank you

good , I have days following the server and I think it has a good image and very full this with respect to the information , just need to prove aver if so all hope , good step here to propose SHOP put premium point as much players do not have the ease of payment and buy much in the game

good , I have days following the server and I think it has a good image and very full this with respect to the information , just need to prove aver if so all hope , good step here to propose SHOP put premium point as much players do not have the ease of payment and buy much in the game
We don't have any custom weapons, all items at the shop is obtainable ingame, So you don't have to pay much as you can have them in game

You can purchase Coins that you can use inside the shop from the marketplace :) [[assuming players are selling them]]

Other than that, the shop itself is very fair and well balanced.
We aren't even selling crystal coins in the shop, so the whole economy is fully controlled by the community.

Fortera is a very successful server if we only look at the player online amount.

But you cannot really compare Fortera and ThronX based on, "both of them are 10.8 RL maps"
I am not actually sure if you're serious or just ignorant to see the immerse differences between the servers.
But just for the sake of it I am going to post some differences that I can find within the next 5 minutes from their site.
Really? You are comparing us?
P6H8u6O.png

Ok, let's visit the shop then..

Uh, thunder boots, stamina refiller, bonus exp..
Umbral items, all regular addons.. and so on. .... You serious?

3eGrDm9.png
Extremely high, fast phased server for sure.
I am going to conclude that there are no area access restrictions either. >> very little RPG?
8Uu7JcX.png

The differences indeed are immerse.

I have nothing against Fortera itself, it's only that you're comparing very different kind of OTS
that have major, easily noticeable differences.

It's just, do you want to play the game with a half empty dirty ball on a field, like this?
deflated-soccer-ball.jpg

footballpitch.jpg
Now, you can indeed play the game and even enjoy it.. if you're mad.

We are providing a high-quality, well balanced, mid-rated RL-map with a tone of seriousness to it.
Now that you mentioned Shadowcores, you should rather compare ThronX to it.

They haven't indeed added more content in a very long time, which of we on the other hand aren't lacking.
However, the general things, such as monsters behaviour, general area access,
shop and exprates are somewhat similar. Here again though, we are the winners.
We have more content, we have RL tibia monster AI (as they do too), similar area access, but we have more areas.
Exprates, we have smooth exprates, less "jumping", more enjoyable, and then on
ThronX you are able to ex. equip items by hotkey, play with flash client, watch casts inside your browser,
our shop is more fair and better, events, custom currency.. and the list goes on.

You can purchase Coins that you can use inside the shop from the marketplace :) [[assuming players are selling them]]

Other than that, the shop itself is very fair and well balanced.
We aren't even selling crystal coins in the shop, so the whole economy is fully controlled by the community.

I think the server is missing a little more advertising, seberian place in otservlist , and other forums more as good publicity attracts much more players , and I really like the minimum server has a player 900 is connected and a server top as the game promises much

I think the server is missing a little more advertising, seberian place in otservlist , and other forums more as good publicity attracts much more players , and I really like the minimum server has a player 900 is connected and a server top as the game promises much
Yeah, we're aware of that, we're working on it, thank you

i have nothing against the server, i just hate how it keeps dying and going down and i waste so much time on it, atleast with fortera i get my points back so i dont waste time and i have fun :\ i use to have fun on your servers but not anymore, 4-6 times is to many for me.

i have nothing against the server, i just hate how it keeps dying and going down and i waste so much time on it, atleast with fortera i get my points back so i dont waste time and i have fun :\ i use to have fun on your servers but not anymore, 4-6 times is to many for me.
Lol, How many times Att3 need to say that ThronX is not related with his former server? ThronX is build by me and Att3 and its based on Silent Cores.

We have been constantly developing this server for over 6 months, based on completely different server, - On Silent Cores.
Each one of my servers in the past have failed for a different reason and I've always learned from them and been able to improve.
However, if you liked playing even a bit at any of my previous servers, I am confident that you're going to love ThronX.
That's enough about me though.

It would have certainly be better if @Yamaken were the one who had created this thread so you would actually focus on what the server has to offer.

Advertising indeed is important and we will be focusing on this.
We also have purchased 72 hour countdown at otservlist which will start on Wednesday at 18.00 and end on Saturday at 18.00.

Less than 7 days to the start!
CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW!

THRONX.COM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back