• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] TibiaClassic 8.0 | Real Map PVP-E No Skull High Exp| Start 20th Sep 18.00 CET RESET

Did you change loot rate from an integer to a double? Otherwise its 2x loot xD. I laugh when I see .5x on any otservs config.

Did you change loot rate from an integer to a double? Otherwise its 2x loot xD. I laugh when I see .5x on any otservs config.

I agree with you, many people are completely unaware of that :p
But I built this server sources and everything in it, and yes, the loot isn't static integer :)

So this time, your laugh was in vain :(

But allow me try to even that up for you :D
Funny-High-Meme-Dude-I-Though-You-Liked-It-Picture.jpg

use this rate high exp and restart characters start in next friday 29.09

10 players on, enjoy your otlist advertisement.
Hope that people who wants to open a new server get it. Stop that shit. You are making Xinn rich idiots. GG

You really should enable skull system... this is crazy boring, and only reason why yhere is mass pking on low lvls, totally random. server will die in hours like htis,

maybe if acc maker wouldnt be so much cancer you would have more player seriously where is password box retard instead of making us change it xD
ps. djin are not in thais
ps2. you can buy djin scrolls so server is pay2skip. sad...
ps3. show me somebody who enjoys doing same access quest on ots that will last 1 month please?
ps4. your mother dont count.

Last edited:
maybe if acc maker wouldnt be so much cancer you would have more player seriously where is password box retard instead of making us change it xD
ps. djin are not in thais
ps2. you can buy djin scrolls so server is pay2skip. sad...
ps3. show me somebody who enjoys doing same access quest on ots that will last 1 month please?
ps4. your mother dont count.
I didn't take you as one of the lazy ones o_O
It takes literally 2 secons changing the password on the account panel :p

Djinns isn't in Thais because it started as a low rate but rates was changed.

You wont pay for premium to be able to travel, neither will you pay for anything, yet you want high quality game and host, see the problem?
Nobody today give solid suggestions how to get donations that people would accept and at same time actually pay for.

There's no reason to be less pleasant calling stuffs cancer and bringing up mothers, I don't see what you'd gain out of that.
The future of server and it's settings, is completely up to oldinferna, I'm just the machine guy.

simple 1. add djinss ( not to thais but give everyone access. RASHID for donation seems resonable but not djin cuz nobody got time to make shitty quest..
2. add skull system or PENALTY system for killing lower lvls. its so fucking lame that i die at lvl 30 from lvl 80... what kind of challenge is that? exp for killing yeah great but no penalty for power abusing is very bad.
3. Premium = houses = donations
4. addons = donations and only way to obtain them would be efficient enough is to buy them i mean you got to live off the server somehow so outfits seem resonable as its only pure deco

simple 1. add djinss ( not to thais but give everyone access. RASHID for donation seems resonable but not djin cuz nobody got time to make shitty quest..
2. add skull system or PENALTY system for killing lower lvls. its so fucking lame that i die at lvl 30 from lvl 80... what kind of challenge is that? exp for killing yeah great but no penalty for power abusing is very bad.
3. Premium = houses = donations
4. addons = donations and only way to obtain them would be efficient enough is to buy them i mean you got to live off the server somehow so outfits seem resonable as its only pure deco
The owner of the server (oldinferna) decided to focus on another project, we had 2 streamers backing out from the server right before the start, hench we got a lot less than expected.
One streamer on vacation, the other realized he didn't want a hotkey server and decided to stay in rl tibia instead.

But it's no question about it, 8.0 community is very unstable today, there's no a single 8.0 that can stay alive, and those who get popular is the ones that get streamers.
Hopefully oldinferna decide to give it another shot in a few months in hope the community of 8.0 isn't so difficult.
For example, if this server was in 7.4 now, with same settings and same donation options, it would have been very popular.
8.0 is the most hard version to succeed with today, and I believe it should be seen as a good act and cred, for at least trying :)

im crying for 100 euros you gave to xinn :(
The countdowns are overpriced, and are less and less efficient for every day that goes by, indeed.

For the entire subject,
please don't hate on me for speaking the truth about the current 8.0 community :(
It's really horrible atm, high expectations, low efforts :(

For example, there was a guy expected the game and dedicated to be of high quality, ingame support 24/7, but then he refused to create an account, simply because he couldn't chose password when create account and didn't care to spend time to create account and change password within the account panel.
(expecting thousands of hours worth coding for quality game, and 24/7 activity by staff, but can't spare 1 minute to change a password)

The owner of the server (oldinferna) decided to focus on another project, we had 2 streamers backing out from the server right before the start, hench we got a lot less than expected.
One streamer on vacation, the other realized he didn't want a hotkey server and decided to stay in rl tibia instead.

But it's no question about it, 8.0 community is very unstable today, there's no a single 8.0 that can stay alive, and those who get popular is the ones that get streamers.
Hopefully oldinferna decide to give it another shot in a few months in hope the community of 8.0 isn't so difficult.
For example, if this server was in 7.4 now, with same settings and same donation options, it would have been very popular.
8.0 is the most hard version to succeed with today, and I believe it should be seen as a good act and cred, for at least trying :)

The countdowns are overpriced, and are less and less efficient for every day that goes by, indeed.

For the entire subject,
please don't hate on me for speaking the truth about the current 8.0 community :(

For example, there was a guy expected the game and dedicated to be of high quality, ingame support 24/7, but then he refused to create an account, simply because he couldn't chose password when create account and didn't care to spend time to create account and change password within the account panel.
(expecting thousands of hours worth coding for quality game, and 24/7 activity by staff, but can't spare 1 minute to change a password)
actionally its the power abusers that killed it record online on first day :100
amount of cries after getting power abused : high

The only one that has benefited has been Xinn because you do not know how to do things well haha

For the entire subject,

That's 8.0 community for you.

Lol no actionally expecting not to make overpriced premium 5 euro 14 days bitch please real tibia is cheaper than your crapOT.eu
for that money i expect infinite premium.

Lol no actionally expecting not to make overpriced premium 5 euro 14 days bitch please real tibia is cheaper than your crapOT.eu
for that money i expect infinite premium.

Wireless.. please for your own sake..
get the facts before you start arguments and make weird statements..

If you donate the worst possible way.. 14 days premium will be 2.5 euro.
If donated with best option, 1.9 Euro/14 days.

And second, it's neither polite nor good looking, naming things in a bad way because you happen to not like a few stuffs about something.
It's like I'd start calling you a horrible person, just because I don't enjoy the unprofessional way you speak in here (when you only consider 1 thing, and not sum up everything together before putting a stamp on it).
Think about it.

Beside your discuss in here, I think you're a nice person.

Back