• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic | Costum 7.4 Client | Starts 29th July 2011

aadas

Reaction score
Tibianic, old-fashionedly programmed though it may be, remains a modern-day revision of the good old days. As such, we have had to adapt our conditions with the intent to make the gameplay more interesting and have a better flow. That being said, the rates are as displayed:

Experience: 2x
Skills: 2x
Loot rate: 1x
Mana/Hitpoints regeneration: 2x

It should also be noted that we have designed a Custom Client in order to ensure the security and integrity of our server. We have designed an anti-bot system along with our own anti-mc feature to guarantee fair-play to our community.

Also to ensure the good quality of the server I have designated three trusted people to aid me:

Gamemaster Gurps
Gamemaster Asprate
Gamemaster Goral

Tibianic has a special Quest System to ensure that the economy stays good. If you have any questions about it check this link : Tibianic.org

I'd like to add that I am not the owner nor a GM on tibianic. I just want to advertise for it.

Special login which makes it possible to play from the USA!

300+ Accounts created in the first 24 hours.

We hope to find you on the new Tibianic server.

Trailer
[video=youtube;YqvhV6IJgyw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqvhV6IJgyw[/video]

War on first Tibianic server
[video=youtube;F-pkENQysPw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-pkENQysPw[/video]
(mute if you don't like the music)

Last edited:
Also to ensure the good quality of the server I have designated three trusted people to aid me:

Gamemaster Gurps
Gamemaster Asprate
Gamemaster Goral

never seen them online. only once i saw online was a corrupt gm jacker and sometimes iryont. i think they have something to work on there activity and responding to people with problems...
( i think gm gurps changed his name in gm jacker)

but i will talk with iryont if he can fix the problem with that corrupt gm.
(for the record he play'd the ot on his char drakoth.) he account shared with some people. (not his own acc but with other chars). but i won't say what all he did, because i just hope this is a new start for tibianic and i hope he won't be corrupted as he was...

yes i will go in, maybe donate to you, then see how you make a reset and loose all the time wasted in your server. because it sucks hard

yes i will go in, maybe donate to you, then see how you make a reset and loose all the time wasted in your server. because it sucks hard

then don't joinXD i bet you were worthless for the server anyways. goodbye.

Just want to point out that it's not a costum or custom client:

Tibianic.org

The quest system is good btw, sort of a mix between 7.2 and 7.4.

What I meant to say is that Tibianic is a own game which can not be closed due to copyright. We are not playing Tibia. We play Tibianic. ;)

I hope he puts instructions in the main webpage on how to log-in this time around.

open a test server , so we can test our ping and stuff !!! put it like 50x .